Cuomo says 2A supporters are "extremist"

The Nazis used to call people "extremists" when they opposed their agenda.

The Communists used to do this too.

This is common behavior for tyrannical regimes and the people who staff them.

As soon as Cuomo starts using language like that - it's a code word for " yes - I am actually the problem here".

This

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

We wouldn't be so "extreme" if they weren't trying to dissolve the constitution.

Wait til we REALLY become extremists. They will shit themselves. a**h***s.

Yawn.

Same old shit. different day. different pile.

Wake me when it's over.

--

Here's the story about the guy who got arrested for having nine cartridges in his fo-tay.

N.Y. Man Arrested for Having Two Extra Bullets, Violating State?s 7-Bullet Cap | TheBlaze.com

Yeah, this makes sense.

The only thing he did wrong was leave it on the seat next to him. If it was properly holstered, he might have just gotten a warning or ticket for the taillight because the popo wouldn't have known or needed to know that there was a gun there at all.

This. They can call us extremists all they want. At the end of the day, their prescriptions don't work. Because the medicine isn't intended to kill the disease, its intended to create another disease. The sooner the sheeple wake up to this, the sooner we will be healthy and disease-free. Until then we will continue our chemotherapy in an attempt to get rid of the flu.

If loving my rights, my liberty, and my freedom makes me an extremist...you bet your ass.

Funny that the concept of defending oneself and providing for oneself is considered to be "extremist" where as the idea of depending upon someone else (government) for everything from a paycheck to healthcare and a cellphone is considered "mainstream"?

Right. the majority DOES NOT RULE...The Constitution RULES!!!!!
And that includes CUOMO!!!!
Liberal democracy (implemented as a constitutional republic) is meant to protect he rights of the individuals or minorities (aka, extremists) from the oppressive will of the majority.

Funny that the concept of defending oneself and providing for oneself is considered to be "extremist" where as the idea of depending upon someone else (government) for everything from a paycheck to healthcare and a cellphone is considered "mainstream"?

hit the nail on the head bud, its asinine. Living off of the land is literally illegal, guns are being banned, opposition equals extremism...but those EBT tit's are full of milk.

Well there are more of them than us, so I guess you're right...they are mainstream.

It makes me damn proud for this scumbag to call me an extremist. I will proudly wear that as a badge of honor. Nice to see he values a difference opinion in public discourse. If my Sicilian grandfather was still alive, he would have choice words for this carpet bagger.

Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue. Deal with it Cuomo.

What's wrong with being an extremist when it comes to defending the constitution aka law of the land? Doesn't that make us extremists about the good stuff?

Back
Top Bottom