• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cuck remotes that don't ship to mass

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did PSA do?
PSA is one of those companies that won’t ship a tshirt to us trapped behind enemy lines because they are scared shitless of our AG and other commie AG’s. Then when this short burst of freedom hit CA they were all over the internet pounding their chest with f*** CA and there AG! Mags inbound!!!! I wish they would of just kept there mouths shut and shipped as many mags (and tshirts, lol) to as many ppl who wanted them. I believe the AG listed them specifically in there complaint for a stay when it happened. When guys like me are finally able to get out of commie hell holes like MA we remember companies like PSA, BCM, Aero, etc..We also remember companies like TSUSA. 👍🏻

PSA is one of those companies that won’t ship a tshirt to us trapped behind enemy lines because they are scared shitless of our AG and other commie AG’s. Then when this short burst of freedom hit CA they were all over the internet pounding their chest with f*** CA and there AG! Mags inbound!!!! I wish they would of just kept there mouths shut and shipped as many mags (and tshirts, lol) to as many ppl who wanted them. I believe the AG listed them specifically in there complaint for a stay when it happened. When guys like me are finally able to get out of commie hell holes like MA we remember companies like PSA, BCM, Aero, etc..We also remember companies like TSUSA. 👍🏻
All I want is to one day have a pile of devalued pre bans.
And, be free!

Sadly that day will never come for Massachusetts and pre bans will continue to be worth a fortune!

Lol PSA is mostly junk/walmart/puds so no great loss. I don't care if a company doesn't ship here. I had no problem building full 4 Aero guns in the past year at only marginally greater cost... and most of that was because covid BS, not because they don't ship here. The reality is most people don't care that much. You guys act like they're Troy industries or something hiring FBI baby snipers..... not even close.

BTW PSA was not the only company shipping mags into CA during the window.... a dozen or so big vendors all did it, it was not a secret, hardly... so even though PSA is a bunch of fags for other reasons, any recognition of mags being shipped was not strictly their "fault." The massive donkey punch the industry gave to CA was brilliant and necessary, it cast an entire wing of the CA DOJs gun control agenda into disarray.

PSA has done more to get ARs into the hands of people than any other company I can think of in the last 10 years. Yes they are cheap, but honestly their quality has gotten better and if you aren't making great money where else can you get an AR kit for $450?

Its comical when people who CHOOSE to live in a rabidly anti gun state complain that vendors from OTHER states wont ship to them because the legal consequences aint worth the juice......

It's not always an easy choice where you live. In a perfect world, one could pick up with their job and move anywhere, but that's not often the case.

Anyway, PSA won't even ship you a sticker, so there's that as well on top of the registered parts thing.

It's not always an easy choice where you live. In a perfect world, one could pick up with their job and move anywhere, but that's not often the case.

Anyway, PSA won't even ship you a sticker, so there's that as well on top of the registered parts thing.

You're absolutely right that its not always an easy choice.....but its your choice

Complaining on a forum aint gonna change it and dissing a vendor that offers good products at fair prices doesntt accomplish anything

I was in Greenville SC earlier this month. One of the guys I was with was bound and determined to buy a shotgun from PSA. We went to PSA and looked everything over. He settled on buying a Benelli M4. As soon as they found out he was from MA it was a no go. We spoke with the manager who freely admitted it was totally legal to sell my friend the shotgun and if it was up to him he would sell it but company policy forbid it. Now that is just plain stupid.

So we know an FFL in Greenville and he went in and bought it and then immediately sold it and transferred it my friend. Me, I wouldn't have done that because I wouldn't want PSA to get the sale after they sent me packing.

I was in Greenville SC earlier this month. One of the guys I was with was bound and determined to buy a shotgun from PSA. We went to PSA and looked everything over. He settled on buying a Benelli M4. As soon as they found out he was from MA it was a no go. We spoke with the manager who freely admitted it was totally legal to sell my friend the shotgun and if it was up to him he would sell it but company policy forbid it. Now that is just plain stupid.

So we know an FFL in Greenville and he went in and bought it and then immediately sold it and transferred it my friend. Me, I wouldn't have done that because I wouldn't want PSA to get the sale after they sent me packing.
Douche canoes.

You're absolutely right that its not always an easy choice.....but its your choice

Complaining on a forum aint gonna change it and dissing a vendor that offers good products at fair prices doesntt accomplish anything
And they have a choice too if they don’t want the online vitriol against them.

True. There is choice, but my salary is quite comfortable and I'm not sure how successful I'd be at replicating it elsewhere. So it's a choice with a lot of hurdles or even potential downgrades to lifestyle.

My only beef with PSA is how they won't even bother shipping unregulated parts to MA. There is no reason for that. They're saying FU to the AG, but they end up saying FU to all the gun owners as well.

I hate PSA because I live in MA! Waaaaaaa! 😫😫😫
They're still fags. And I'm not holding the "wont ship to MA" thing against them as a generality. I buy shit from people like BCM or Aero without issue using a proxy. At least they are consistent. A dealer here cleared a group buy with them years ago to get lowers to Mass long before all the Healey ban s***. PSA agreed to this they said it would be no problem as long as the lowers were being sold to the dealer. Dealer had no problem with this. Dealer started collecting money from group buyers. 95% of the way there PSA suddenly changes their mind and told the dealer that they were not going to honor their agreement and would not ship lowers to Mass. This left my dealer friend with a HUGE pile of garbage to resolve. This wasn't like a day or two later either but at least 2+ weeks into the buy. Honor your commitments motherf***ers! Shitty business people. He would have had no problem if they said "no" up front. There's another user here also who was literally chased out of the parking lot at PSA because he had a Mass license plate on his car and they wanted him to come back into the store and return all the ammo he just bought. He told them to go screw. Not even box stores or places like shooters outpost are that retarded.

There are plenty of other skinflint vendors to use without having to sully yourself by giving PSA shitbags money they don't deserve.

Lol PSA is mostly junk/walmart/puds so no great loss. I don't care if a company doesn't ship here. I had no problem building full 4 Aero guns in the past year at only marginally greater cost... and most of that was because covid BS, not because they don't ship here. The reality is most people don't care that much. You guys act like they're Troy industries or something hiring FBI baby snipers..... not even close.

BTW PSA was not the only company shipping mags into CA during the window.... a dozen or so big vendors all did it, it was not a secret, hardly... so even though PSA is a bunch of fags for other reasons, any recognition of mags being shipped was not strictly their "fault." The massive donkey punch the industry gave to CA was brilliant and necessary, it cast an entire wing of the CA DOJs gun control agenda into disarray.
Yes, I have heard PSA is tonka toy junk.

...95% of the way there PSA suddenly changes their mind and told the dealer that they were not going to honor their agreement and would not ship lowers to Mass. This left my dealer friend with a HUGE pile of garbage to resolve. This wasn't like a day or two later either but at least 2+ weeks into the buy. Honor your commitments motherf***ers! ... There's another user here also who was literally chased out of the parking lot at PSA because he had a Mass license plate on his car and they wanted him to come back into the store and return all the ammo he just bought. He told them to go screw. Not even box stores or places like shooters outpost are that retarded.

That’s some next level f***ery.

I am not a PSA buyer but the concept that they are bad because they won't ship to MA I disagree with. MA political forces threatened them, in response they made a business decision that if they ship nothing to the state they avoid the potential legal quagmire. No CEO wants to end up paying fines or in court defending their decisions & company 1000 miles away, spending huge $$ in the process.

Sure they can ship a T shirt but then they need to actually track what is "legal" in MA versus every other state. If you stick to selling to free states the whole possibility of error is removed. And PSA's main business is basically selling what is a grey area, legally complex, or flat out illegal in MA anyway.

Some vendors made business decisions that basically they only sell what they can legally ship anywhere - as a NH resident I don't get pissed at them. Some toe the line and try to keep track of the laws of every state. Some quit doing business with unfriendly states. I see nothing wrong with it.

I am not a PSA buyer but the concept that they are bad because they won't ship to MA I disagree with. MA political forces threatened them, in response they made a business decision that if they ship nothing to the state they avoid the potential legal quagmire. No CEO wants to end up paying fines or in court defending their decisions & company 1000 miles away, spending huge $$ in the process.

Sure they can ship a T shirt but then they need to actually track what is "legal" in MA versus every other state. If you stick to selling to free states the whole possibility of error is removed. And PSA's main business is basically selling what is a grey area, legally complex, or flat out illegal in MA anyway.

Some vendors made business decisions that basically they only sell what they can legally ship anywhere - as a NH resident I don't get pissed at them. Some toe the line and try to keep track of the laws of every state. Some quit doing business with unfriendly states. I see nothing wrong with it.
Nope. It’s not that complicated. A company their size has lawyers on staff, and they could easily determine what is legal to ship , illegal, or even questionable and should be avoided.

I hate PSA because I live in MA! Waaaaaaa! 😫😫😫

If only.

As already mentioned above, they banned 100% as well, right up until they thought they could make a huge amount of $. Then they dove in. And then cut them right off again.

You're welcome. People like me and THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD stand in the gap for folks like you who think, "oh that can't happen here." Yes. Yes it can. Did you see they have a mag ban in VT. VT??? The bastion of Con-Carry????

So folks like PSA can KMA because they are POS. I won't work with them. They can go pound it. Hard. If all restrictions were lifted tomorrow, I would shit in a box and mail it to them before I bought anything.

Our problem isn't Pelosi and Schumer and Biden. It's gun owners who fail to stand up for each other.

But keep laughing and thinking all is well. Some day it might not be. The good news is - I'll support NH gun rights just as hard later - because it's not about you or what you want or don't want.

Maybe they don't ship anything to MA because they're trying to coerce you into moving out of an antizgun shithole state. Lol.

MA political forces threatened them,

Lol, no, they actually didn't. They got scared and literally ran away. This was long before Healeyban, too. It's not like they signed a consent decree enema otherwise we would have found out about it.. and then somebody would actually feel bad for them.....

There's another user here also who was literally chased out of the parking lot at PSA because he had a Mass license plate on his car and they wanted him to come back into the store and return all the ammo he just bought. He told them to go screw.
I do get a warm feeling from that presence of mind.

Nope. It’s not that complicated. A company their size has lawyers on staff, and they could easily determine what is legal to ship , illegal, or even questionable and should be avoided.
To be honest, 99% of the lawyers in Massachusetts
probably couldn't complete that assignment.

This. So much of this. Your in the firearms industry. You need lawyers to defend yourself against anything. 80% or better of Democrats hate guns and gun owners. 97% of the media is against you. Its up to the individual company to know and follow the actual written laws. Not run from threats. (Target sports comes to mind). Their just a spineless company.

I had basically the same experience. I was looking at something I wanted to buy, legal in MA. They pointed me at a list on the wall: "If you're a resident of these states, we won't sell you anything."

Gabbage

To be honest, 99% of the lawyers in Massachusetts
probably couldn't complete that assignment.
Not at all. Even without a lawyer, they could separate into Yeah or Nay with one question: is it a "large cap" mag, or does it require a background check? If not, it's safe to send to MA. Sure, this will miss a bunch of things they can send, but nothing that meets this criteria is even fuzzy.

... Even without a lawyer, they could separate into Yeah or Nay with one question: is it a "large cap" mag, or does it require a background check? If not, it's safe to send to MA. Sure, this will miss a bunch of things they can send, but nothing that meets this criteria is even fuzzy.
Wanna bet your life there's no Consumer Protection Regulation about T-shirt flame retardancy?
(I wouldn't).
[shocked]

But I was merely making a pessimistic reference to Shooty Thing Laws...

They're still fags. And I'm not holding the "wont ship to MA" thing against them as a generality. I buy shit from people like BCM or Aero without issue using a proxy. At least they are consistent. A dealer here cleared a group buy with them years ago to get lowers to Mass long before all the Healey ban s***. PSA agreed to this they said it would be no problem as long as the lowers were being sold to the dealer. Dealer had no problem with this. Dealer started collecting money from group buyers. 95% of the way there PSA suddenly changes their mind and told the dealer that they were not going to honor their agreement and would not ship lowers to Mass. This left my dealer friend with a HUGE pile of garbage to resolve. This wasn't like a day or two later either but at least 2+ weeks into the buy. Honor your commitments motherf***ers! Shitty business people. He would have had no problem if they said "no" up front. There's another user here also who was literally chased out of the parking lot at PSA because he had a Mass license plate on his car and they wanted him to come back into the store and return all the ammo he just bought. He told them to go screw. Not even box stores or places like shooters outpost are that retarded.

There are plenty of other skinflint vendors to use without having to sully yourself by giving PSA shitbags money they don't deserve.
I dont understand this. There is nothing illegal about selling to a dealer. F*cking sell to the dealer.

Maybe the dealer told them it was for a group buy? ... if he did, big mistake. What the dealer will do with those lowers should be none of the suppliers concern, as long as the dealer is a legal dealer.

Maybe I am missing something.

I dont understand this. There is nothing illegal about selling to a dealer. F*cking sell to the dealer.

Maybe the dealer told them it was for a group buy? ... if he did, big mistake. What the dealer will do with those lowers should be none of the suppliers concern, as long as the dealer is a legal dealer.

Maybe I am missing something.
It had nothing to do with it being a GB or not. They just fagged out "because MA". Actually he might not have even told them about the group buy I'm not sure I'd have to ask him.... but functionally it's no different than saying "hey I want to buy a hundred lowers from you guys can you get a price and an allocation of product for me and i need it by X" .

Reactions: AHM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom