• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CT Woman Gave 12-Year-Old Son Weapon for Defense

Connecticut Woman Gave 12-Year-Old Son Weapons to Fend Off School Bullies, Cops Say

102710_CTmom_397x224.JPG

October 27, 2010

A Connecticut woman is facing charges for allegedly sending her 12-year-old to school with weapons to protect himself from bullies, MyFoxBoston.com reports.

Police say 38-year-old Sylvia Mojica gave her son a BB gun and folding knife to carry with him at school on Friday.

READ MORE

So, this kid was bullied because the other kids were making fun on his mom?

-Mike

My old man sent me to school with a folding knife every day since I got my first "Buck" at age eight. His Dad did the same for him. Probably down the line for hundreds of years. Never had to pull it on anybody, but if the choice is to pull a knife or get curbstomped by five or ten bullies.. I was always taught that the knife was a better bet.

The caveat here is that if I ever pulled the knife and the old man found out it was something that could've been solved with words or fists, I'd be more scared to come home than go see the principal.

Nothing of course. The libtards that run the school system believe that you can just walk away from a fight, and if you do and get your a$$ kicked for your trouble you'll still get suspended right along with the scumbag that started it. Because not only does it take two to have a fight, it takes two to get your ass kicked for walking away.

I wonder what the school has done to protect the kid since the bullying started taking place.

Back
Top Bottom