CT State IDPA Championship 27 and 28 September 2008

jkelly

Shooting at the big range in heaven
Hello,
can anyone give me some direction to go to get into IDPA shooting, I've e-mailed several people from the website and have not received any response in 4 weeks...it appears noone in Ct. is very active or willing to give a newbie a chance to make a fool of himself....it shold be pretty funny!!...Yes, I can laugh at myself along with everyone else.[rofl]

Where in CT are you? If you're willing to make the drive up to boylston, MA (just north of Worcester), the Worcester Pistol and Rifle IDPA folks are very welcoming to new shooters.

I am in CT and would be happy to help you get started. Hartford Gun club has matches the first saturday of the month. There are is some other stuff in Mass. and NY state as well. It depends on where you are in CT and how far you would be willing to drive. The hartford gun club itself doesn't run the matches so if it is them you are emailing it is probably useless. Check out here for the schedule and info. Or send me a message.

www.matchreg.com

Also....can anyone give me an address for S&W, Springfield I beleive...so I can put it in my GPS....I don't want to be a lost out-of-stater with a firearm in the vehicle.

Cgode,
I think the S&W matches are still held at the S&W Shooting Center, you might call and make sure.

Smith & Wesson Shooting Sports Center
299 Page Boulevard
Springfield, MA 01104
Phone: (413) 846-6400
(800) 331-0852

http://shootingsports.smith-wesson.com/

Respectfully,

jkelly

Back
Top Bottom