• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CT Gun owners bend over, proposed AWB changes

I'll be setting up a folding table at the MA/CT border on 84 for any CT residents who want to sell me their Mass Preban Mags for $5 each. If they're not Mass Pre-ban, I don't want 'em! No but seriously, fight this.

I'm gonna set up a table with boxes of Ammo with a 25% tax.

Wow that sucks!!

I'll be setting up a folding table at the MA/CT border on 84 for any CT residents who want to sell me their Mass Preban Mags for $5 each. If they're not Mass Pre-ban, I don't want 'em! No but seriously, fight this.

I will pay you $6.00 each

I will need that to fund my table I want to set up, but the only thing I can offer is a punch in the sack... Don't worry women, I will also be giving out tittie twisters

Last edited:
What do you think a saiga is?

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I'm confused,my Saigas look nothing like that lol.

Pre-converted Saigas don't look bad either if that is what you are talking about.

I even like the Boatpaddle Mak-90s.

Expand the definition of an ‘assault weapon’ under current Connecticut state law to apply to firearms which exhibit just one particular physical trait, as opposed to two (i.e., the presence of a pistol grip beneath the action of the weapon);

Time for Magpul to make a rifle stock that eliminates the pistol grip. Some sort of AR with a M1A1 type stock.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

no **** that, shoot your AK upside down like Bren or sideways ... problem solved [rofl]

Yeah a 50 percent tax is going to stop shootings... Just picture some maniac was about to go on a killing spree but didnt want to fork over the money.

Yup, in a back alley somewhere when the guy says, "that'll be 50% sales tax." lol, I can so see that going down.

Once again we've managed to punish the innocent, which btw are not protected by cruel and unusual punishment statements. lol

she sure is a looker /sarcasm

fixxed

ist2_471359_woman_with_paper_bag_over_her_head%5B1%5D.jpg

Sen. Bye and Rep. Godfrey‘s proposals—which will be packaged as one bill—will seek to:
Prohibit the sale and possession of any rifle, shotgun or pistol magazine with a capacity of more than 10 rounds;
Expand the definition of an ‘assault weapon’ under current Connecticut state law to apply to firearms which exhibit just one particular physical trait, as opposed to two (i.e., the presence of a pistol grip beneath the action of the weapon);
Require the registration with state law enforcement officials—and the biennial registration renewal—of all firearms by model and serial number;
Institute a 50-percent sales tax on the sale of ammunition and firearms magazines;
Require a permit to purchase ammunition;
Prohibit the online purchase of ammunition;
Prohibit the purchase of ammunition in Connecticut by anyone who is not legally authorized to possess a firearm in Connecticut;
Prohibit the storage of firearms and ammunition in a manner that allows access by persons under age 18.

****ing retards. ****.

Gee I wonder what the Policeman's Union is gonna say about this? To be a fly on the wall at that Town hall meeting.

069-Double-standard.jpeg

Last edited:
Gee I wonder what the Policeman's Union is gonna say about this? To be a fly on the wall at that Town hall meeting.

069-Double-standard.jpeg

They'll support it. The vast majority of cops have no interest in people having rights. I always hear stories about the "good guys" but they never show up when shit like this surfaces. Just look at MA. Ever seen a MA COP go on the news and say we need to get rid of suitability?

We will find out more in the next week or two when the session opens. I think once there is a public hearing on this and the legal issues are exposed most, if not all of this bill will be rejected. They could not even get some legislators from Hartford/New Haven to vote for the magazine ban last year.

I just puked... Our brothers and sisters in CT have to stand up to this. We all do. My litmus test for any proposal is would the law make my 7 year old safer? If not, why are you even bringing it up...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ill also say, please let us know when anyone hears. Ill be taking a day off from work for sure and tell every person I know that believes in gun rights to be there. This cant be allowed.

Get your pro gun reps to attach term limit language for all elected seats in the state to every anti gun bill. No more than 2 terms in any elected seat and no more than 12 years in elected seats total in a lifetime.

Get your pro gun reps to attach term limit language for all elected seats in the state to every anti gun bill. No more than 2 terms in any elected seat and no more than 12 years in elected seats total in a lifetime.
Oh, you don't want to know what I propose, its no money for an elected seat to begin with and ends with rope.

What's ugly are laws that restrict the cosmetic features of perfectly good semiautomatic rifles. The more black rifles that get built, whether configured ban compliant or not, the harder they are to ban in a post-Heller world. Ultimately the bans will get struck down. Meanwhile, pray for the continued good health of the SCOTUS Heller 5.

In California the use of our product allows the shooter to use a legally-owned or legally-borrowed "large capacity" magazine, and drop that magazine with their finger. Alternately they can have a normal-looking pistol-gripped rifle, but it would be limited to 10 rounds and that magazine can only be removed with a tool (tip of a bullet for example).

In New York State, for NY-SAFE compliance, by attaching our product and removing the prohibited parts, they get to avoid registration.

TYPE_I_NYS.JPG

TYPE_II_NYS.JPG

What's ugly are laws that restrict the cosmetic features of perfectly good semiautomatic rifles. The more black rifles that get built, whether configured ban compliant or not, the harder they are to ban in a post-Heller world. Ultimately the bans will get struck down. Meanwhile, pray for the continued good health of the SCOTUS Heller 5.

In California the use of our product allows the shooter to use a legally-owned or legally-borrowed "large capacity" magazine, and drop that magazine with their finger. Alternately they can have a normal-looking pistol-gripped rifle, but it would be limited to 10 rounds and that magazine can only be removed with a tool (tip of a bullet for example).

In New York State, for NY-SAFE compliance, by attaching our product and removing the prohibited parts, they get to avoid registration.

TYPE_I_NYS.JPG

TYPE_II_NYS.JPG

This doesn't apply to the NY law. They've limited it to one evil feature, and features include the mag well and the barrel shroud.

You can't own either of those pictured rifles in NY now.

This doesn't apply to the NY law. They've limited it to one evil feature, and features include the mag well and the barrel shroud.

You can't own either of those pictured rifles in NY now.

Interesting claim. Here's the list of evil features we have, taken from the text of the bill that passed:

Folding or telescoping stock
Pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon
Thumbhole stock
Second handgrip or a protruding grip that can be held by the non-trigger hand
Bayonet mount
Flash suppressor, muzzle break, muzzle compensator, or threaded barrel designed to accommodate a flash suppressor, muzzle break, or muzzle compensator
Grenade launcher

In any case we have requested a ruling on the legality of our product from the NY State Police.

Interesting claim. Here's the list of evil features we have, taken from the text of the bill that passed:

Folding or telescoping stock
Pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon
Thumbhole stock
Second handgrip or a protruding grip that can be held by the non-trigger hand
Bayonet mount
Flash suppressor, muzzle break, muzzle compensator, or threaded barrel designed to accommodate a flash suppressor, muzzle break, or muzzle compensator
Grenade launcher

In any case we have requested a ruling on the legality of our product from the NY State Police.

Good luck. The bolded line was stated to specifically include the mag well, since it can be used as a hand hold.

Back
Top Bottom