Csean Skerritt Arrested And Charged In Murder Of 13 Year Old Tyler Lawrence

Another career criminal that should have been in prison but because of a soft on crime DA, allowed this POS to be out and about to murder a 13 year old.
I'm sure that the FBI was also aware of this drug distributor on the streets but did nothing until he killed a 13 years old kid

He was booked Monday on a separate federal drug-dealing charge.
Another fine young man who was just turning his life around

Untitled-1.jpg

Who names their kid Csean?

I saw one on LinkedIn the other day. Che'Vaughn. [rofl] Exactly how it was spelled.

Now, I love the name. That spelling??? C'mon. The beauty of Siobhan is to completely F with anyone who doesn't have an appreciation of Gaelic. (Pretty sure the chick was NOT Irish.)

I saw one on LinkedIn the other day. Che'Vaughn. [rofl] Exactly how it was spelled.

Now, I love the name. That spelling??? C'mon. The beauty of Siobhan is to completely F with anyone who doesn't have an appreciation of Gaelic. (Pretty sure the chick was NOT Irish.)
I have a friend named Siobhan and she's a smoking hot Irish chick (as she should be).

so now we just need to get to the point of where good mama stole all the drug sales money from her 13 yr old.
so he got offed in such a dramatic fashion by his dealer.

Back
Top Bottom