• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Crushing Clays Junior Trap Championship!

G

GOAL C.M.

crushingclays.gif

2010 Annual Crushing Clays Junior Trap Championship

Sponsored by The GOAL Foundation and the North Leominster Rod & Gun Club

Date: Sunday, September 19, 2010

Time: 10:00am

Eligibility: Competitors must be eighteen years of age or younger

Targets: 25 targets for warm-up (optional) and 50 targets for score

Entry Fee: $25.00 includes targets, prizes, lunch and tee-shirt (adult sizes)

Registration: Entries should be received by September 9th to receive a tee-shirt. Please send name, tee shirt size and check made payable to:

The GOAL Foundation Crushing Clays

37 Pierce Street

Northboro, MA 01532

Equipment: Competitors will need at least 75 rounds of ammunition, a 12ga or 20ga shotgun, eye protection and ear protection. All equipment can be provided upon request. Please include note with registration fee

Awards: Based on the Lewis system. Competitors will be separated into 3 classes based on their ability. Awards given to 1st, 2nd, & 3rd in each class.

For further information, please contact Jon Green at 508-393-5333 or email at [email protected]

Directions:

From the East: RT 2 West to Exit # 35. At the end of the exit ramp proceed towards RT 70, take a right onto RT 70 (Lunenburg Rd.) towards Lunenburg, approx. 1 ½ mi. to Shirley Rd. Take a left onto Shirley Rd. approx. ½ mi. to Lancaster Ave. (Just past John Deere tractor dealer on your right). Turn right onto Lancaster Ave. Club entrance is 30 Ft. on right.

From the West: RT 2 East to Exit # 35. At the end of the exit ramp proceed towards RT 70, take a right onto RT 70 (Lunenburg Rd.) towards Lunenburg, approx. 1 ½ mi. to Shirley Rd. Take a left onto Shirley Rd. approx. ½ mi. to Lancaster Ave. (Just past John Deere tractor dealer on your right). Turn right onto Lancaster Ave. Club entrance is 30 Ft. on right.

www.northleominsterrodandgunclub.com

I'd like to express my thanks to GOAL, and North Leominster R&GC for putting on an excellent shoot!

The shooting was outstanding, and the abilities of the upcoming generation of shooters is .... frightening! [laugh]

If you missed it, you missed a lot. Arrange your schedule to make the shoot next year. It was that impressive.

i stopped in today to shoot, forgetting that this was going on. i watched for a little while, and those young guns could put me to absolute shame!

Back
Top Bottom