Crossing Guard gets guns seized.

Idiocracy is now real life. It’s worse than thought crimes. Now simply making factual observations is a crime. SJW’s and leftists have won.

You say:

“If you don’t tie your shoes you could trip and fall.”

SJW translation:

“I’m going to trip you.”

So let me get this straight...

• SRO leaves the school grounds to go get coffee for however long it takes to go get coffee, because Lord knows there's nowhere to find coffee at a school. Like a teachers lounge or break room.
  • Veteran crossing guard muses that this lapse in security would be a prime opportunity for someone to commit a violent act.
  • Some Gladys Kravitz overhears the musing and reports the crossing guard.
  • Crossing guard is vilified, fired and has his guns taken away.
  • SRO merrily goes about his day-to-day.
Guess that's what happens nowadays when you point out the Emperor has no clothes.

THIS should be the biggest story in the country right now.

Our republic is crumbling and we're just watching it happen.

I'm no better...I'm leaving the entire region of the country when my house sells because I'm so tired of losing the fight here.

This shit is spreading like cancer and sometime soon, someone is going to have to take a stand.

Everyone is tossing the red flag complaints around, but this actually looks like a revocation based on suitability. There's nothing in the article about the TPD getting an ERPO order.

This highlights the extreme way in which "suitability" can be abused by the licensing authority.

We need to remember this story in the fight against ERPO/red flag law. This is why due process is so important. You cannot just punish people on hearsay.

There is zero consequence to the TPD or this waitress for wrongly violating this guys rights.

so he identifies a breach in their security because their school resource officer abandons his post and and the crossing guard is the felon? Only in Mass...

And he's a Korean War veteran that worked a police officer in the town for something like 50 years before semi-retiring to a crossing guard gig. If they can ERPO someone like that they can Red Flag anyone.

Everyone is tossing the red flag complaints around, but this actually looks like a revocation based on suitability. There's nothing in the article about the TPD getting an ERPO order.

This highlights the extreme way in which "suitability" can be abused by the licensing authority.

It is, but for the rest of the country it is ERPO. They are trying to catch up to MA and don’t even know it. If you have a Dept such as TPD, it is actually worse then ERPO. Anyone can “flag” you.

I used this gif in the thread about the officer shooting the woman through the window 20 minutes ago. I wish I had saved it for this one. Though, I’d venture a guess that as we continue down this path its use will be warranted on an ever increasing basis. It highlights and articulates my precise reaction to many stories I see here, eventhough my stache will never be that glorious.

upload_2019-10-13_10-37-45.gif

They take their coffee seriously on that island,
Never get in the way of a bored to tears sro and his only solace of the day,

No way he’s going to be denied his Starbucks.
Hey chief, bounce this old blister.

ETA: breaking news , Chiefs “niece” A former waitress, gets hired for the recently open crossing guard job.

Last edited:
When people realize that red flag laws will start being used such that they conflict with freedom of religion .... Some people might start waking up.

From What I have gathered from reading the article, This seizure was done with out a Court order, but by the total discretion of the Police Chief. Well folks that is Mas$HOLEchusetts for you, Then you have Martha's Vineyard, the loonies have made that place their Hide out.

I don’t know how many members here visit the island, but all I can ask is do you all know how to spell “BOYCOTT” ?

I hope all the residents/and visitors of the restaurant that employs this "waitress", boycotts the place until said waitress is FIRED.

Simple.

5-loose-lips-sink-ships-celestial-images.jpg

This wasn’t an ERPO. Just good ol’ fashioned lack of suitability.

It doesn’t matter what you call it. Whether they justify their actions based on a suitability law, red flag or ERPO law, or no law at all, it’s governmental oppression and infringement of numerous basic rights. It’s unconstitutional. And it’s immoral.

I hope all the residents/and visitors of the restaurant that employs this "waitress", boycotts the place until said waitress is FIRED.

Simple.

But the police who actually took action, they’re good to go? They take orders from waiters? They are incapable of telling her to piss off? They should just immediately steal all his guns on the word of a waitress without taking a single investigatory step first?

Back
Top Bottom