• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Croatian AK mags...anyone use them?

Big online surplus shop(are we still not naming names for the Anti Narcs?) has new 30rd Croatian AK mags for $10. Has anyone bought or used these...if you did were they okay?

Took about 10 seconds to find them. They are too evil for MA. [crying]

The description doesn't sound very promising...

New production AK47 7.62x39 caliber Steel Magazines manufactured in Croatia. All steel, rugged, no flex construction. (These work best in military spec AK type rifles...may be a little tight in AKs imported as 10rd rifles then modified to accept hi-cap). These have Bolt Hold Open Followers. Romanian AKs may require some fitting on the rear tab, as their magwells are not always in spec.

Bolt Hold Open followers aren't of much use unless your safety lever has been modded to lock the bolt carrier to the rear.
(I know... some people like them at the range to show that the chamber is cleared)

Took about 10 seconds to find them. They are too evil for MA. [crying]

"Harbor Freight"? [smile]

Ordered a few and just got them, and like any good Com-Block item they came in sealed bags swimming in oil. Once I got them open and cleaned up I was pretty happy with them. Build quality seems very good, they are solid as rock and fit my N-pap nice and snug...no problem getting them in or out but once in very solid and no mag wiggle at all. I'll update again once I get them to the range as to how they feed.

Back
Top Bottom