• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CRKT Shout Out

tuna

NES Member
I've got a small CRKT knife that I use in my EDC rotation. I love these knives as they’re really decent for short money that I don’t mind using or losing.
Anyway, my pocket was getting crowded with pistol and knife together, and the clip would catch on the seat when in the back pocket.

So I took off the clip. And of course, I lost the screws.

I tried screws from a pair of glasses. Nope, and now I lost those screws, too.

I tried cannabilizing the clip off of a razor knife, and stripped the head.

In despair, I decided to just order a set.

Found the CRKT website, and they’ve got a whole section of stuff that could get broken or lost due to accident or stupidity. FREE. Granted, we’re not talking much money, but what a nice way to treat a customer.

I’m ranking these guys right up there with Buck and Benchmade for customer care.

Good to know! I found a Benchmade Griptillian left on the airplane once with a damaged pocket clip. Benchmade mailed me a new clip with screws for free. Not many companies of any product have such good support. I wonder why knife companies are tend to be so good with these things.

Love mine too. I have a brand new spare of my current EDC sitting in a drawer for the day it needs to be replaced.

I just found a CRKT folder in my sock drawer...

It's a very hefty blade marked "Operation Iraqi Freedom- Certified" and is like this example:

iu
iu

Think I'll add it to my truck bag.

Good to know! I found a Benchmade Griptillian left on the airplane once with a damaged pocket clip. Benchmade mailed me a new clip with screws for free. Not many companies of any product have such good support. I wonder why knife companies are tend to be so good with these things.
because they know only about 10% will actually call or check to see if the company has these small parts, give those 10% some free shit and they end up buying stuff down the line.

I’m a big CRKT fan just because I like their product. Great to hear about awesome customer service as well.
Probably never knew because I never had a problem.

Back
Top Bottom