• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cringe: Mark Zuckerberg Posts Video of Himself Throwing Spear with Ear Protectors On

mikeyp

NES Member
1623264967220.png

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg posted videos of himself on Monday throwing spears at wooden targets, and shooting a bow and arrow at bowling pins. The social media Master of the Universe inexplicably wore hearing protection when throwing spears.

“I have a very particular set of skills…” Zuckerberg wrote in a Facebook caption that featured a video of himself throwing a spear at a wooden target in slow motion. The CEO wore hearing protection to throw spears normally associated with firearms.

Is this at a range? Is there live fire close by? More details before I join the #f***zuck club over this........
i thought the same, may be at a range with a mandatory rule for anybody worth more than a dime to wear all possible protections to prevent possible lawsuits.

You think Cuckerberg is going to a public range, or some other range where other people are handling and shooting guns near him? I don't. FB spent $23M in 2020 on his security.

View attachment 490893
To boot he owns like half of an hawaiin island

However his security team could've been live firing

Honestly I'm a little jealous my rotator cuff would explode if I was chucking spears

Guess he is such a great spear chucker he should not need all the security they claim he has!;)

That’s still stupid money for a company to spend on one exec’s security. The point is though that they’re not going to let other people shoot guns around him. Maybe his security detail might be putting in some range time at that same time, but I think that’s probably a stretch.

This reminds me of the pictures of him surfing. He was slathered with mayonnaise or something in that picture, to protect him from the sun I assume.

Guy is the biggest pussy on the planet.

Here it is:

View attachment 490889
From what I heard, he thought if he white faced himself like that with sunscreen, nobody would be able to recognize him.

Also, aside from the ear-pro… how f***ing close are those targets? Sweet Jesus.

I think the hiding from the paparazzi excuse is the best he could come up with after the fact. As if anyone would see a guy with a mime face on top of a motorized surfboard or whatever it was with a big security detail following him around and just dismiss it.

Back
Top Bottom