• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Creedmore Scope stand !

mac1911

NES Member
I just received the creedmoor polecat scope stand and head. If your tired of the wobbly always in the way tripods. Finding any decent tripod and you soon realize it takes up the whole shooting area. You have to check it out. I been playing around with it in the yard watching birds and going through shooting positions in the house......its well built and very sturdy. I got the 3/4" version. In hind sight I should have purchased another extension pole.

http://www.creedmoorsports.com/shop/Polecat_Scope_Stand.html

this is not a toss in your back pack field type of scope stand, its heavy and ment for range use.
Just a note. This stand has a cheap scope destroying power. After mounting my cheap Simmons I noticed some worse than usual darkness..the 2 body haves came apart! Ok expoxy and stick back together. Gtg. Clearity back to normal...later the eye piece came apart! 50$ scope lasted over a year. Glued it all back together and looking for a scope

Last edited:
The 3/4" is more than enough for my needs. For the $ difference on the 1". I'm putting that towards new scope

Back
Top Bottom