Creedmoor Holiday Sale

Nickle said:
TonyD said:
Nickle said:
JonJ said:
Nickle said:
Safety pins, big ones, like from bandoliers. I carry 2 in my wallet.
Aren't you afraid that you'll puncture your condoms?
Sorry, couldn't resist...

Yeah, right, I'm 51. The only thing I'd use a condom for, is to keep the bore of my M1 Garand dry. [roll]

Isn't that a tight fit? [shock]

Sorry...couldn't resist either. [lol]

Marines, have to teach them everything (just kidding).

Know your history, do you?

They used condoms during WW2 to keep the water out of their rifles. Well, at least the Army did.

Vietnam time frame, we knew better. Just carry the damn rifle upside down, water stays out, and what gets in just runs out. And now, muzzle down is becoming the favorite field carry. I've been doing that since I left Boot Camp (and when hunting before I went in).

Damn Army... Seems a civilian must explain a Marine's dig on you...

He meant that your sized condom must be a tight fit on the barrel of an M1... :D

If you need any further explanation please let me know. [lol]

Adam

Adam_MA said:
He meant that your sized condom must be a tight fit on the barrel of an M1... :D

And all this time I was thinking he meant IN the barrel.

And an Army NCO needs a BIG Condom.

Since it goes over the HEAD.

(We're ALL pricks.)

Okay, I guess a Marine needs to draw a picture (so to speak) for all of you.

Let's recap. His statement was using a condom to keep the "bore" (not the muzzle) of his rifle dry.

My dig was referring to the size of his manhood while engaging in the carnal knowledge of his M1.

Somehow the joke has lost its effectiveness during the explanation. I should have put it in terms that even the Army could understand.

TonyD said:
Okay, I guess a Marine needs to draw a picture (so to speak) for all of you.

Let's recap. His statement was using a condom to keep the "bore" (not the muzzle) of his rifle dry.

My dig was referring to the size of his manhood while engaging in the carnal knowledge of his M1.

Somehow the joke has lost its effectiveness during the explanation. I should have put it in terms that even the Army could understand.

Yup, I knew the dig all along, just wasn't walking into it. 8)

Back
Top Bottom