Credits to post in classifieds

A few members always get the crying laughter emoji when they post something super high. And 9mm @ $1 a round always satisfies

Yup. You can't post a "REPLY" to someone else's ad, but you CAN "like" or "laugh" via emoji. I got an email a couple of weeks ago from a new member. He wondered why people, (including me), were posting sad and laughing emoji's in response to his ammo sale post. Interesting conversation.

Aahh yes. Thats what it says. And not was not thinkung of another forum as I'm not on any other forums. Im not sure where I saw it then. This is the only gun forum site I'm on so thatsstrange, but in either case I currently can't post what I'm looking for. Lol
i see. well...welcome! you'll figure things out as you go. you probably know the newbies usually get pounded unmercifully....a rite of passage i guess. you hit me in a good year, my new years resolution this year was...and is...leaving the new guys alone. it's hard but doable, for now. hope you jump in with us and join the fray!

jeeze, i can't believe i'm a nice guy now! [banghead]

Aahh yes. Thats what it says. And not was not thinkung of another forum as I'm not on any other forums. Im not sure where I saw it then. This is the only gun forum site I'm on so thatsstrange, but in either case I currently can't post what I'm looking for. Lol
Not without spending a whopping $.065/day...
OH the HORROR 👻👻👻😂

i see. well...welcome! you'll figure things out as you go. you probably know the newbies usually get pounded unmercifully....a rite of passage i guess. you hit me in a good year, my new years resolution this year was...and is...leaving the new guys alone. it's hard but doable, for now. hope you jump in with us and join the fray!

jeeze, i can't believe i'm a nice guy now! [banghead]
Lol. I spent a lot of years in the infantry , thr beatings both verbally and physically are not unusual

Back
Top Bottom