Credits to post in classifieds

I'm new here. Not sure where to look. Bit how do I get more " credits " to be able to post a. Ad in classifieds? More specifically a WTB?

Your credit on this forum is based on your rating which is based on your feedback; it will increase or decrease depending on the outcome of the communications and physical interactions you have with other forum members. As previously stated by bauer, it is completely separate from your ability to post on the forum. That ability comes from being a paying member, which is less than a Netflix subscription and 1000% more valuable.

I'm new here. Not sure where to look. Bit how do I get more " credits " to be able to post a. Ad in classifieds? More specifically a WTB?

... and other sites like Enos use a post count requirement to open up the ability to list a classified ad,.. Here there is no credit. Feedback is based on buyer/seller interactions left by fellow members and the rating is the percentage of positive to negative feedback.

I disagree. If someone wants to post an illegal AK like I saw this morning for $1200+ more than even MA crazy prices, he deserves to have the laughing emoji spammed at him.
That's a good point, I appreciate it when the more experienced members than I post the laugh/love emoji's. Kind of helps me decipher what exactly I'm looking at.

Well when I go to the classifieds section, at the bottom, it says I don't have enough credits to post there

Start with this thread:

Start with this thread:

isn't that what I said like 7 hours ago? Why is there still confusion by the OP?

Well when I go to the classifieds section, at the bottom, it says I don't have enough credits to post there
It may say you do not have privileges to post in the classified section. Nobody can post in another person’s classified ad. The only place other people can post is in other people’s threads created in other forum sections, with obvious exceptions. You need to either send in a money order or use pay pal to become a member by following the links others have posted.

sure it doesn't say this..."You have insufficient privileges to reply here." where do you see credits?

i'm thinking you posted here in nes by mistake thinking you were in another forum.

Did not see that.

But...maybe seeing it twice will help him understand.

I’m thinking reading comprehension is not at the top of our new friend’s resume. First of three total posts was a week ago in the NES/MFS giveaway thread, you know the one with the instructions about being a member to enter.

🐯

That's a good point, I appreciate it when the more experienced members than I post the laugh/love emoji's. Kind of helps me decipher what exactly I'm looking at.
Oh. Shoot. We can emoji bomb the classifieds??!? I thought that was no touch zone. Dangit. Was that feature alive when the Flobert and Sink were a thing?

I feel like I missed an option to super troll.

Oh. Shoot. We can emoji bomb the classifieds??!? I thought that was no touch zone. Dangit. Was that feature alive when the Flobert and Sink were a thing?

I feel like I missed an option to super troll.
A few members always get the crying laughter emoji when they post something super high. And 9mm @ $1 a round always satisfies

sure it doesn't say this..."You have insufficient privileges to reply here." where do you see credits?

i'm thinking you posted here in nes by mistake thinking you were in another forum.
Aahh yes. Thats what it says. And not was not thinkung of another forum as I'm not on any other forums. Im not sure where I saw it then. This is the only gun forum site I'm on so thatsstrange, but in either case I currently can't post what I'm looking for. Lol

Back
Top Bottom