CRALRI.com Forum issues

So, I joined CRALRI and recieved the confirmation email but when I went to register for the forums, the link to accept the terms is dead, not allowing me to proceed with registration. I tried emailing the administrator but the Emails were returned. The site is operating, as I can see others making new posts etc. I know the site administrator Jim Archer is a member here, though I believe hes rather inactive on these boards. Does anyone have a point of contact outside of these dead emails to correct such a problem?

Last edited:
Several months at least. I see people that are recent members there also so I don't know whats going on unless they registered by mail and made a contribution to the site.

<
Success at last. Open the page in its own window and then leave it there unattended for a while. I left it for about 20 min and the greyed out button magically activated. Same thing with the following page.

Last edited:
Opened window and waiting about 5 minutes worked for me. The greyed button turned clickable. I believe there is time restriction set so people will read the agreement.

Back
Top Bottom