Craigslist Finds MEGATHREAD!!!

TC McQuade

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Lee Loadmaster Press - $225
Like new Lee Loadmaster progressive reloading press. This press has only had approx 400 rounds thru it....works perfectly. Purchased in Feb. The only reason im selling this unit is i have multiple reloaders and want to use the money for other supplies. Comes with extra die head...45acp & 9mm shell plate...micrometer powder drop adjuster.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Huge oak tree came down in my yard. I cut it up and it's sitting in my driveway waiting to go. The wood is dry as the tree had been dead 2 seasons. Lot of wood so you're looking at several loads here. I would suggest to bring someone to help load it. Even though the wood is cut up you may want to bring a chainsaw.

No I won't hold it.
First come, first served.
I didn't even know that could be part of the deal. "Here's the tree here. And I'll hold your wood." "Thanks, fella!"

ReluctantDecoy

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He was shilling a Chrysler Cordoba.
He admitted that it was a completely fabricated and meaningless expression, so basically any car with leather back then had "rich Corinthian leather" (sourced from Newark).

I do remember old Chryslers, Lincolns, and other boat cars having those super plush leather button tufted upholstery seats. Man, those were comfortable. Horrible for any type of serious driving, as you'd end up swaying 3 inches into the direction of each turn, but fitting for those land boats.

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Chrysler Imperial was like driving a couch and my Mercury Monterey doubled as a motel more than 1 night...until a young woman decided pizza and rum wasn't a[puke] good combination.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
RICARDO! Jeez. Roberto. Unreal. Clearly you were not a Star Trek or fAN-tasy Eye-Land fan.

I remember him being on Carson or something early 80's. "What is Corinthian leather?" It was a made-up thing by Chrysler. LOL. He threw them under the bus awful quick.

KVX

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2010 crown vic ..former police car . ....It has very powerful strong running.cop motor ,cop exhaust ,cop brakes

Thin blue line stickers optional.

No POWER OF ARREST tho

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
2010 crown vic ..former police car . ....It has very powerful strong running.cop motor ,cop exhaust ,cop brakes

Thin blue line stickers optional.

No POWER OF ARREST tho

Perfect for drawing attention to yourself.

Top Bottom