Craft Beer Hater Pulls Gun on Crowd

DJBrad

NES Member

Seriously this is none other than a lemming act in and of itself. The bearded-brandisher-Airbnbman is a hipster. The line of beardsmen and women are hipsters. I hope none of you fit either of these profiles, lol.

It’s the same thing the donks are doing in the caucuses right now.

Yeah, I have no use for Artisanal beer (unless it's not too heavy - the stouts they were slinging would be) unless it's free and cold. Gimme a Nastygansett 16 ounce can on a hot day.

That said, I fully support your right to overpay for chocolate-flavored beer! [laugh]

I'll give up by Bud, when it's dead, and you put another cold one in my fingers. [cheers]

Oh, when relating this story, I was told, "The Claw Is The Law." [rofl]

Yeah, I have no use for Artisanal beer (unless it's not too heavy - the stouts they were slinging would be) unless it's free and cold. Gimme a Nastygansett 16 ounce can on a hot day.

That said, I fully support your right to overpay for chocolate-flavored beer! [laugh]

I'll give up by Bud, when it's dead, and you put another cold one in my fingers. [cheers]

Oh, when relating this story, I was told, "The Claw Is The Law." [rofl]
clawslaws.jpg

Other Half puts out some really nice beers. I have an ongoing trade with my niece’s husband. I supply him with trillium and treehouse and he keeps me well stocked with OH

“Then he got super pissed and threw a White Claw at us, which was the funniest part of the night.”

A woman on the line dodged the flying, inferior can, then yelled, “Why are you throwing beers at a girl? That’s not cool, man!”

“And then he goes, ‘OK, well how about I put a Glock in your mouth?'” the witness said.

So hipsters now carry guns??? So the only difference between hipster craft-brew-drinking people and your average gun-show attendee in 2020 is one does cross-fit and the other doesn't?

So hipsters now carry guns??? So the only difference between hipster craft-brew-drinking people and your average gun-show attendee in 2020 is one does cross-fit and the other doesn't?

The hipsters were waiting for the beer. The anti-hipster had the gun and made the threats.

Still the only difference between your average hipster and the average Marlboro Gun Show attendee was waist-size. LOL. OK, so more of the Marlboro guys had NO hair versus gelled up hair. But same beard. Same clothes. ROFL!!!

Back
Top Bottom