• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CPR & First Aid

I've offered this to the "Green Members" in the members only area in the past, I teach American Heart Association CPR & First Aid courses. There have been many threads over my time on NES about what medial supplies to pack when going to the range and that spawned much discussion over how to use those items. So I offered to teach a class on how to be prepared. Having a medical bag doesn't mean you're ready for an emergency.

If anyone is interested in getting a class together, I'd be happy to teach one. If you have a group, I'll come to you, or we can work something out for everyone.

CPR/AED/First Aid is about 5-6hrs depending on how many students, my cost is $75 and you get a course completion card that you can hang on your fridge or many people need it for work.

The bottom line is, we participate in what could be a dangerous sport, but we must also realize anything can happen and would you like to be ready to help?

Keep in mind this is BASIC first aid, not gun shot wounds and major trauma. I am working on a class like that for the future.

Any interest post here and we can make a class happen.

if you ever get interest in a more advanced class I'd be happy to lend my first hand knowledge, 7 years as a army medic with deployments.

if you ever get interest in a more advanced class I'd be happy to lend my first hand knowledge, 7 years as a army medic with deployments.
I'll keep you in mind, I'm still working on developing the course, between my multiple jobs working on it is slow, but hopefully someday soon.

Back
Top Bottom