• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Coyote hunting

Didn't manage to get out, when I finally found and bought some ammo they only had 3" shells and my shotguns only take 2 3/4".. so I guess I need a new shotgun [laugh]

Largest I could find was BB, anyone know where I can get FF or TT for next season?

Largest I could find was BB, anyone know where I can get FF or TT for next season?

I found Dead Coyote T shot, from a vendor outside the commonwealth. The stuff has a premium price, but I only used two shells to find a pattern I liked.

I patterned some steel BB, but that stuff sheds engergy way too quickly.

I found Dead Coyote T shot, from a vendor outside the commonwealth. The stuff has a premium price, but I only used two shells to find a pattern I liked.

I patterned some steel BB, but that stuff sheds engergy way too quickly.

Worth every penny. If you pattern it correctly you won't be looking very far for anything you shoot with it.

sunday night was my first attempt with a buddy of mine, we were setup from 5:30 pm till 615 at one spot, then down the road a few miles to the next place, where we stayed till the end of any useful light at all 730ish. nothing came out to the calls, but it was a good gear test for me. I wasnt sure if i was going to be warm enough, but i was. going to try and get up early tomorrow AM and check for any signs of tracks near our bait before we get snowed on.

Back
Top Bottom