• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Coyote Hunting

You are welcome to join my son and myself on our next yote hunt maybe next sunday he is gunning for a deer this weekend during youth weekend

you guys can hunt on sundays in NH? i am in the wrong state.

In MA you can't hunt on sunday how can they justify a law like that? Man that is crap. Sunday is my normal day off that would suck for me.

In MA you can't hunt on sunday how can they justify a law like that? Man that is crap. Sunday is my normal day off that would suck for me.

no, you cant hunt on sunday. you cant bury people on sunday either. Theres also a law that says you cant kiss people in public, but that ones not enforced. lol

Massachusetts is one of seven states where hunting is banned on Sundays. The others are Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia, according to the National Rifle Association.

i took that quote from:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2007/11/07/lawmakers_to_consider_ending_longtime_sunday_hunting_ban/

SNIP....
I'm going to look around for some statistics on hunting accidents in Mass vs Other states that allow Rifles. Ill see what I can come up with for NY, their an odd state as they allow rifles in the upstate region and shotgun only in southern NY.

Actually I think it is by population density by county as Albany county is shotgun only and Greene county (south of Albany) allows rifles. There are probably individual counties which contain a city which are also shotgun only.

Bill

Back
Top Bottom