• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

COYOTE HUNT UPDATED

in feb. 2014, the fairview sportsmens club will be having its 3rd annual coyote hunt. coyotes can be hunted anywhere in ma. i will post the exact dates that it will run as soon as i have the information. the clubs website is in my signature line. there is still info from last years hunt as it was left there so that people could see some of the different activities at the club. if anyone is interested then by all means check it out. all procedes from this event go to the soldiers home in leeds ma, and the uso.

i am updating this with the date for the 2014 coyote hunt. the hunt will run from saturday feb. 1st and end on saturday feb. 22nd. there will be food served at the club on the 22nd (late afternoon at approximately 5pm) and all prizes will be awarded. there will be no charge for the food for all the hunters. the website should be updated by next weekend with the new application and rules for the hunt. if you are into a challenge join the hunt for the wily coyote and have some fun.

the 3rd annual hunt starts tomorrow 02-01-14. good chance to get some coyotes. the last 2 yrs we had over 20 per year that were weighed in by people from all over ma.
bob

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom