• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Coyote calling

I know there was a thread a while back about coyote hunting where someone said they used a mp3 player and a set of speakers with sounds downloaded on it to call with. I was wondering where you or anyone else download your sounds from? I was going to buy a FoxPro at Cabelas this weekend but I figure I might give my IPod and a set of speakers a try first. Lord knows that would be a lot cheaper. I know there are probably a bunch of places to get sounds but I figured without blindly searching and getting crappy low quality sounds I would ask you guys for suggestions first.

Just Google jackrabbit distress and you'll see some stuff to download, however I've had better luck around here just using the raspy coaxer call (I also have a spitfire)

whatever you do, make sure they are waterproof, small and easy to transport. there is nothing more annoying than walking in the woods with a bunch of stuff and making all sorts of noise trying to set it up, and if it is raining or snowing you have to cover the speakers with a bag.

Back
Top Bottom