• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

COVID sniffing police dogs

This couldn’t end badly at all. Hodgeson is the same turd burglar who wanted to put sheriff deputies on the streets of New Bedford and Fall River.

Last edited:
A K-9's nose is valid as "reasonable articulable suspicion" to search according to SCOTUS is the biggest bullshit in the world. Their accuracy is a coin flip. So many innocent civilians whose Constitutional rights violated due to an unreliable test.

2 yrs from now, cops show up at your house or work, dog sniffs you while you’re wildly exclaiming “No this isn’t right! I don’t have it!! I swear!! You can’t do this to me! I’m vaccinated!!” as they drag you off to the gulag never to be heard from again.

We are living in some seriously weird times.

2 yrs from now, cops show up at your house or work, dog sniffs you while you’re wildly exclaiming “No this isn’t right! I don’t have it!! I swear!! You can’t do this to me! I’m vaccinated!!” as they drag you off to the gulag never to be heard from again.

Someone please tell me that Better Call Saul has a story line where he
"demonstrates" some dog's false positives by squirting
<whatever> training scents on the judge's robes during a conference in chambers.

Because that would totally rock.

“Excuse me sir, we are doing a covid sweep of the premises. It’s for your protection.”

It's been done.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLirQXbJrNA

I've listened to Thomas M. Hodgson when he's been on the Howie Carr show. He always seemed like a reasonable guy. Maybe he believes he is doing the right thing. However, I see this as just another tool against freedom.

I've listened to Thomas M. Hodgson when he's been on the Howie Carr show. He always seemed like a reasonable guy. Maybe he believes he is doing the right thing. However, I see this as just another tool against freedom.
Word.
The main thing that his appearances instill in me is a deep sorrow over how screwed we are.
(Because the poor bastard's trying to empty the ocean with a demitasse spoon).

I bet Howie has him on sooner rather than later,
and we'll find out what he's really thinking (whether we like it or not).

I wonder how many Dems have fapped it raw to that video.
A safety of a selected few is always provided by means of a merciless terror and suppression of a majority. Whole history of Europe and Asia is that.
Here in states it was a unique experiment going with a free nation mostly free of that shit, but, nothing is forever, as new elites formed and started enforcing old good rules.
An every time you hear someone telling you that they are going to do something to you ‘for your own good’ it’s a sign. I can only prey this vaccine shit will not do a permanent harm to our kids.

A K-9's nose is valid as "reasonable articulable suspicion" to search according to SCOTUS is the biggest bullshit in the world. Their accuracy is a coin flip. So many innocent civilians whose Constitutional rights violated due to an unreliable test.

Can confirm.
Late 90’s i sniffed hot going through customs while leaving Montreal. US personnel.
Tore apart my bags to no avail and ultimately ends with me entirely stripping for a dozen dudes.
I ultimately walk because there was nothing to find, but this took several hours and I missed my flight.

When we all came out of the interrogation room the US handler and his dog were waiting.
He was visibly crushed to learn there was no bust.

I looked in his eyes and asked if I call his supervisor or my congressman to request his dog be shot for incompetence.
He wanted to murder me lol.

Back
Top Bottom