COVID Converts

ben1

NES Member
I know there was a thread a while back about all the people asking to just “borrow a gun” from their friends or how dumbfounded they were when they tried to purchase one. We were all wondering how many would do anything about getting licensed when things started to calm down.

Well I am happy to report one of my good friends is well on his way. Last year I had taken him to the range and he had a blast. He talked about getting licensed but never followed through. Well when everything was going down in March he reached out to talk about the process in more detail and since then has been pushing forward as much as he could. As soon as the virtual safety classes were okayed he signed up and just got his certificate. Now he is completing the application and getting everything in order.
This is where I was looking to get some opinions from the NES braintrust. He lives in Boston. However he owns a pizza shop and some apartments in Boston as well so he at times has large cash deposits. Searching through the forum I am finding mixed opinions on what type of license Boston will likely issue him. Im seeing some say unrestricted while others are showing employment restriction. I was wondering if anyone has any insight on what he would get and also if there is anything specific he should put on the application to help his cause. I told him to ask the safety class instructor but he said they were not much help and just told him he would be getting a restricted in Boston.
As a side note I do plan to tell him to get on here and go green as soon as possible. Baby steps though...

Back
Top Bottom