Court Tosses California's concealed Weapons Rule!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Federal appeals courts strikes down California's concealed weapons permit rules

http://news.yahoo.com/court-tosses-californias-concealed-weapons-200220826.html

The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals said Thursday that California is wrong to require applicants to show good cause to receive a permit to carry a concealed weapon. The court ruled that all law-abiding citizens are entitled to carry concealed weapons outside the home for self-defense purposes.

What the WHAT?!? A win in California, that's unpossible.

[party]

I bet you could trick the state of california into a full restoration of 2A just by telling the legislator that "by giving everyone full 2A, you are actually taking it away" quickly wave the bill by their face and just utter the phrases 'ghost gun', '30 magazine clip' and 'ban' and they'll vote it in without even reading it. Finish it off with "by forcing all gun owners to strictly adhere to the United States constitution, the guns will hereby NEVER be used in crimes as they will only be in posession by law abiding citizens" And the final cherry "it's for the children".

Unreal. Can this be true? I had to double check my calendar if it says April 1st, but no, it's still February!

Federal appeals courts strikes down California's concealed weapons permit rules

http://news.yahoo.com/court-tosses-californias-concealed-weapons-200220826.html

The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals said Thursday that California is wrong to require applicants to show good cause to receive a permit to carry a concealed weapon. The court ruled that all law-abiding citizens are entitled to carry concealed weapons outside the home for self-defense purposes.

Hopefully, yes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Please excuse the brevity and auto corrected wrong words

Not being a lawyer, judge, or anyone with any serious knowledge of the legal system...how? MA is not part of that circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom