Court Rules Seven-Year-Old Boy Can Transition To Female Against Father's Wishes

Roland Deschain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
The f***ed up thing about this is it wouldn't be a problem if that kids parents permitted him the curiosity without at the same time enabling dishonesty. There's a big difference between letting your kid violate dumb gender norms vs going completely insane like calling your boy a girl and letting them change their name or some shit like that.

The other problem is these kids also become victims of their parents inferiority complexes. Their son was probably just some average kid, so his f***ed in the head mom had to invent some bullshit to make her kid "special" because all everyone sees all the time is all this TV and internet shit about how other parents have "special" kids, etc. The child worship in this country is full retard at this point. 100 years ago people had kids because they needed surplus labor to run the family farm so they wouldn't die. Reproduction as a motive to improve survival were inextricably linked. Now in this country, a lot of totally f***o people often breed kids soley for the vanity aspect of it, EG, I call it the "Ferrari shortcut" - EG, breeding is like pushing out a ferrari that they didn't have to pay all at once for, although in a way its more valuable than that even because showing off children constantly (and sometimes, even exploiting them, although most people are too blind to this) is always socially acceptable. Parents can project and hide their own delusions and failures with their children, rather than the idea of raising a kid to be their own person who isn't an a**h*** to others and will be capable of surviving on their own.

-Mike
This is huge... I saw it at almost every program my daughter was in. The parents were full on f***ing fruits. Wife was sitting in a hospital waiting area with a mother and teen daughter discussing what SEMI-COLON tattoo they were going to get now, because her son had just tried to commit suicide.

What Does semicolon tattoo Mean? | Pop Culture by Dictionary.com

Because THAT is definitely the priority when your son is crying out for help with suicide attempts. That is just one of many f***ed up parents we saw that just took their kids issues as a giant virtue signaling opportunity.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This is huge... I saw it at almost every program my daughter was in. The parents were full on f***ing fruits. Wife was sitting in a hospital waiting area with a mother and teen daughter discussing what SEMI-COLON tattoo they were going to get now, because her son had just tried to commit suicide.
What tattoo was the father going to get? lol.

It's bizarre to see it, understand it, know what's coming and yet be powerless to stop it.

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
It appears that another judge has ruled that the father WILL have a say in this.

Judge Rules Dad Has Say In Gender ‘Transition’ Of 7-Year-Old James Younger, Puts Gag Order On Dad

"On Thursday, Judge Kim Cooks ruled Texas father Jeffrey Younger has a say in his seven-year-old son’s gender “transition,” which is being facilitated by the boy’s mother and Younger’s ex-wife, Dr. Anne Georgulas. Younger is attempting to halt the boy’s transition.

Cooks, of the 255th district, ruled that “the parents will have joint conservatorship over James, which includes making joint medical decisions for the child,” LifeSiteNews’ Madeleine Jacob reported Thursday afternoon."

Judge Rules Dad Has Say In Gender ‘Transition’ Of 7-Year-Old James Younger, Puts Gag Order On Dad

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As some of you older dudes who have had prostate cancer surely know, Lupron (testosterone blocker) f*cking sucks. It is child abuse and medical malpractice to inject that chemical into a healthy child.

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As some of you older dudes who have had prostate cancer surely know, Lupron (testosterone blocker) f*cking sucks. It is child abuse and medical malpractice to inject that chemical into a healthy child.
But you don't understand .
How am I supposed to out moonbat the moonbats down the street if I don't f*ck my kid up worst than they f*cked theirs up?
There's bragging rights and social statis to consider here.
So what if little Johnny ends up hanging himself or a drug addict ?
Then I get to claim victim statis as well. A moonbat win win.

Top Bottom