Court Rules Seven-Year-Old Boy Can Transition To Female Against Father's Wishes

Roland Deschain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I'm just really confused as how anyone doesn't get this. The kid is f***ing 7. SEVEN. He's obviously dealing with 2 manipulative parents in the midst of a messy divorce. I was go-time ready when I was dealing with this with my kid. The system totally pushes this. There is no objectivity. No adults saying 'what the f***?' How about we find out what's really going on with this kid mentally.

Kids make all sorts of f***ed up decisions and shit that parents have to be the voice of reason every single day, but for some reason, gender bullshit is off the table when it comes to a parent saying 'is this really healthy? Are you really understanding the full weight of your choices?'

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, from this story, which is the Daily Wire so who knows how accurate:

Georgulas is also seeking to force Younger to foot the bill for James’ visits to a transgender-affirming therapist

Now, I don't know if in this context the use of the phrase "transgender-affirming therapist" is a loaded/derogatory term or the correct term for this service provider.

From other cases I've read about and tranny shit in general, it does appear that anytime someone questions their gender identity, the "therapy" and other treatments all seem geared toward affirming the tranny's delusions. Seems like the only time anyone wants to pump the breaks is pre-op to ensure the patient doesn't regret castrating himself, but after being hopped up on estrogen for a year and going to therapy sessions affirming your choices, I'm not sure how clear headed a person could really be in making that decision.....like if you're just wearing dresses for a year and you have to decide whether or not to cut your dick off, would you make the same decision if you had been on hormones long term and had, by then, significantly altered your brain chemistry?

My initial read of this and repeatedly seeing the phrase "transgender affirming therapist/therapy" led me to believe this therapy is all about helping the boy accept that he's a tranny and help him progress further into the transition. If that is what's happening, IMO it should be criminal. The goal of therapy should be getting to the route of the mental illness, confirming the mental illness actually exists and isn't either a phase or some kind of munchausen by proxy thing and then finding the appropriate treatment if the mental illness is actually present.

I'm not a doctor or psychologist, but I'll never be convinced that the right course of treatment for gender confusion is to encourage the delusion any more than I'd be convinced the best treatment for anorexia is to tell the patient she's fat and should go on a diet.

That's tough to determine without actually being there, though. Some of the doctors that deal with those issues are pretty tough themselves but still have to
remain objective to both sides. The way the article was laid out though it made it sound like the "outcome was predetermined" rather than something
exploratory.

-Mike

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't the cross sex hormones have a greater effect on pre-pubescent children?
yes and that's the point that tranny activists are pushing for. A person would be much more passable in their chosen gender if they go on hormones before puberty starts. "She" wouldnt have a man face and adams apple. The problem is a prepubescent child clearly does not have cognitive ability to make life altering decisions at that age.

If a 12 year old girl simply cannot possibly consent to having sex with a 30 year old man, how can she possibly have the mental capacity to prevent puberty, take hormones, and potentially have surgery to become a 'male'?

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't give a shit if the father is Charlie Manson.
The insane bitch is screwing this kids head up beyond all hope of a normal life.
Maybe just to get back at the father, I've seen it before.
She needs to be locked up and if the father is not fit, hopefully some loving family will adopt the kid and at least give him a fair shot .

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Kids make all sorts of f***ed up decisions and shit that parents have to be the voice of reason every single day, but for some reason, gender bullshit is off the table when it comes to a parent saying 'is this really healthy? Are you really understanding the full weight of your choices?'
This.

Little kids want to be transformer robots, sharks, dinosaurs, you name it. If this kid loved watching Frozen, they're lucky he did not identify as a snowman.

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
This.

Little kids want to be transformer robots, sharks, dinosaurs, you name it. If this kid loved watching Frozen, they're lucky he did not identify as a snowman.
Everyone involved would be much better off if he had. Especially the kid.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The guy, or the mother, or both of them, could be pieces of shitty human garbage but that doesn't magically make the situation for this 7 year old kid any less
f***ey.

-Mike

If the point is to have a direct conversation on whether or not trans-affirming treatment is the right approach here for a per-pubescent child in these circumstances, then this case is not really a good contender. The fact that the father is a known liar and bad faith litigator pretty much guarantees that he is going to untrustworthy and present the facts in an unreliable way.

It's hard to deal with this example cleanly because the father, one of the key players, has so much baggage that it is hard to sort out the separate issues. This guy's general fraudulent behavior casts a haze over everything that makes clarity impossible.

Roland Deschain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
If the point is to have a direct conversation on whether or not trans-affirming treatment is the right approach here for a per-pubescent child in these circumstances, then this case is not really a good contender. The fact that the father is a known liar and bad faith litigator pretty much guarantees that he is going to untrustworthy and present the facts in an unreliable way.

It's hard to deal with this example cleanly because the father, one of the key players, has so much baggage that it is hard to sort out the separate issues. This guy's general fraudulent behavior casts a haze over everything that makes clarity impossible.
Depends if you think that a 7 year old getting hormone blocking therapy/turned into a girl isn't prima fascie bullshit.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Texas has morons same as everywhere.
Remember this next time you get a jury notice. Not directed at you, just the comment drives the point home.

A large group of people opted out of jury duty by giving an excuse, this is the result. The people with nothing better to do than sit on jury duty 'may' have hurt this child as much as the mother 'may' be.

I agree, there may well be 'the rest of the story' we aren't getting. Unless it was Austin. God, Stephen is rolling in his grave fast enough to power 1/2 of /stands up Texas /sits down.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
My son in the first grade had a friend that dressed as a girl and was called a girls name. Sadly he was a boy. He really liked the kid and at 6 years old didn't realize what was going on. He would occasionally come home and make a random remark like "girls can have penises" or "I'm gay because I love Joe." I would calmly correct his thinking while dreaming of strangling the kids parents.

I had the misfortune to meet them at a local gathering and they were about what I expected. The mother (who was rather pretty surprisingly) had that burning heat of insanity radiating from her eyes. The husband was the King beta. He walked over and was so awkwardly beta, it was cringy "Hello fellow MEN! Do you think the Jets are gonna make the world series this year?" I'm exaggerating, but only slightly.

I peeped the mom's social media and everything she posts is fight bait. Pussy hats, AOC for empress, etc. They walk among us. Its like a quote I read somewhere online. What do a trans 7 year old and a vegan cat have in common? You know who is making the decisions.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
My son in the first grade had a friend that dressed as a girl and was called a girls name. Sadly he was a boy. He really liked the kid and at 6 years old didn't realize what was going on. He would occasionally come home and make a random remark like "girls can have penises" or "I'm gay because I love Joe." I would calmly correct his thinking while dreaming of strangling the kids parents.
The f***ed up thing about this is it wouldn't be a problem if that kids parents permitted him the curiosity without at the same time enabling dishonesty. There's a big difference between letting your kid violate dumb gender norms vs going completely insane like calling your boy a girl and letting them change their name or some shit like that.

The other problem is these kids also become victims of their parents inferiority complexes. Their son was probably just some average kid, so his f***ed in the head mom had to invent some bullshit to make her kid "special" because all everyone sees all the time is all this TV and internet shit about how other parents have "special" kids, etc. The child worship in this country is full retard at this point. 100 years ago people had kids because they needed surplus labor to run the family farm so they wouldn't die. Reproduction as a motive to improve survival were inextricably linked. Now in this country, a lot of totally f***o people often breed kids soley for the vanity aspect of it, EG, I call it the "Ferrari shortcut" - EG, breeding is like pushing out a ferrari that they didn't have to pay all at once for, although in a way its more valuable than that even because showing off children constantly (and sometimes, even exploiting them, although most people are too blind to this) is always socially acceptable. Parents can project and hide their own delusions and failures with their children, rather than the idea of raising a kid to be their own person who isn't an a**h*** to others and will be capable of surviving on their own.

-Mike

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What happend to "my body my choice?" This kid is being denied the ability of his body to naturally grow into a man. Same thing with circumcision; you should not be able to mutilate a baby's genitals.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The f***ed up thing about this is it wouldn't be a problem if that kids parents permitted him the curiosity without at the same time enabling dishonesty. There's a big difference between letting your kid violate dumb gender norms vs going completely insane like calling your boy a girl and letting them change their name or some shit like that.

The other problem is these kids also become victims of their parents inferiority complexes. Their son was probably just some average kid, so his f***ed in the head mom had to invent some bullshit to make her kid "special" because all everyone sees all the time is all this TV and internet shit about how other parents have "special" kids, etc. The child worship in this country is full retard at this point. 100 years ago people had kids because they needed surplus labor to run the family farm so they wouldn't die. Reproduction as a motive to improve survival were inextricably linked. Now in this country, a lot of totally f***o people often breed kids soley for the vanity aspect of it, EG, I call it the "Ferrari shortcut" - EG, breeding is like pushing out a ferrari that they didn't have to pay all at once for, although in a way its more valuable than that even because showing off children constantly (and sometimes, even exploiting them, although most people are too blind to this) is always socially acceptable. Parents can project and hide their own delusions and failures with their children, rather than the idea of raising a kid to be their own person who isn't an a**h*** to others and will be capable of surviving on their own.

-Mike
That really makes me hope that this whole liberal thought train of "let's not have children to save the planet" really gains some steam. It's actually the one idea that they have that might actually work...though just not in the way they're intending.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Why is a seven year old even being made aware of something like this?

Theft of childhood.
This.

Everyone involved would be much better off if he had. Especially the kid.
The mother invented the "Frozen" story along with everything else. Unless you've experienced it or read a lot of personal accounts you can't appreciate how many looney-tunes women there are out there.

I had the misfortune to meet them at a local gathering and they were about what I expected. The mother (who was rather pretty surprisingly) had that burning heat of insanity radiating from her eyes. The husband was the King beta. He walked over and was so awkwardly beta, it was cringy "Hello fellow MEN! Do you think the Jets are gonna make the world series this year?" I'm exaggerating, but only slightly.

I peeped the mom's social media and everything she posts is fight bait. Pussy hats, AOC for empress, etc. They walk among us. Its like a quote I read somewhere online. What do a trans 7 year old and a vegan cat have in common? You know who is making the decisions.
They walk among us. COTM.

Pre-pubescent boys and girls are not that different. They have the plumbing but don't yet have the hormones. It's incredibly easy for the demons walking among us to write on those blank slates.

Last edited:
Top Bottom