Court Rules Seven-Year-Old Boy Can Transition To Female Against Father's Wishes

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
While on it's face I find the premise disturbing, but I also find the reporting and conclusions to be highly suspect. The conclusion seemed focused on a potential outcome, not addressing the immediate issue of attending psychological counseling for gender dysphoria.

Call me cynically naive (not mutually exclusive), but I don't trust the accuracy of reporting on any debatable topic and I actually believe that people have more common sense than to subject a young child to the permanent effects of a choice he is too young to understand.
It is good to be skeptical in general, but I don't see much opportunity for this to actually be good for the boy. If he really is obsessed with being a girl, counseling would be a less severe option. And he may want to be a boy for all we know... This could entirely be the so called mothers obsession and she doesn't care what the boy wants.

By preventing puberty, he doesn't become a girl. He becomes an asexual boy. No longer able to enjoy it as a boy or girl.
OK, gents, here's what's happening. The mother is a crazy bitch who gets to torture her ex-husband by mutilating his son using the power of the state and getting attention in the process. Win-win for her, what's not to like?

The son, still a small child who loves his mom, does what he can to please her by doing as she asks. He's a boy when he's with his dad but his mom wants him to dress like a girl for some inexplicable reason, so he does.

It ain't complicated. The problem is we normies without young children and little contact with the state have no idea how deep is the rot and how far our institutions have fallen.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That seems like it's becoming more common over the past few years. It's been an issue in MMA and track & field events quite a bit recently. I wonder how it's going to play out at the 2020 Olympics when the issue reaches the world stage. Is the IOC going to be on board with biological males competing as females, or are they going to stick with the traditional rules where biological males compete as males and biological females compete as females? If it's the former, I'd expect we'll see a significant number of people self-identifying as females. If it's the latter, I'd expect to see a lot of calls to boycott the Olympics because they're hateful and racist and homophobic etc.

jct61765

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How can a 7 yr old know if he wants to be male or female? Let him figure it out when hes older. The mother should back off and let him be a kid. If he wants to play with barbies, so what. I guarantee the mother wants to show him off to her friends. Show how open she is. Leave the kid alone, let him decide. You really think the kid decided on his own to take hormone shots?

MuzzleDiscipline

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Seems to me if the age of consent is 16 then doing anything sexual with someone younger should in principle be prohibited as the child is too young to give consent.

Certainly hormone treatments to a prepubescent child qualifies as some deviant sexual practice from which the child should be protected.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That seems like it's becoming more common over the past few years. It's been an issue in MMA and track & field events quite a bit recently. I wonder how it's going to play out at the 2020 Olympics when the issue reaches the world stage. Is the IOC going to be on board with biological males competing as females, or are they going to stick with the traditional rules where biological males compete as males and biological females compete as females? If it's the former, I'd expect we'll see a significant number of people self-identifying as females. If it's the latter, I'd expect to see a lot of calls to boycott the Olympics because they're hateful and racist and homophobic etc.
Look up Rachel McKinnon.
All my medical records say female,” McKinnon said. “My doctor treats me as a female person, my racing license says female, but people who oppose my existence still want to think of me as male. … So, if we want to say, that I believe you’re a woman for all of society, except for this massive central part that is sport, then that’s not fair.
So... when was her last pap smear? Social inclusion does not equal physical equality. Oh, and yes. As a heterosexual male, if you have or had a penis, I am not interested. That doesn't make me a hater.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Seems to me if the age of consent is 16 then doing anything sexual with someone younger should in principle be prohibited as the child is too young to give consent.

Certainly hormone treatments to a prepubescent child qualifies as some deviant sexual practice from which the child should be protected.
While I agree, the argument is that an irreparable harm would occur for a trans-female to undergo male puberty. The counter argument is not only obvious, but also the stronger argument and that there is a far less likelihood of harm to not alter the normal biological processes of a person, particularly when they are - in every way - unable to make legally binding decisions due to infancy.

Matt-CZ

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Setting aside the trans child issue, the father sure does seem like a real POS.

Here's the court document:

http://search.txcourts.gov/SearchMe...&MediaID=7a2cb72a-c155-4343-b923-06f3ab2d1708

Their marriage was annulled for fraud. The husband had lied about employment history, income, debt, education, prior military service history, and prior marriages. He had emails sent to him titled as "Professor" to aid in his lie that he was a university professor. He did not meet his court ordered child support obligations, despite making a 6 figure salary, and he fraudulently titled over his ex-wife's business pickup truck and sold it. He has been ruled a vexatious litigant and had to pay attorneys fees and sanctions.

It is no mystery why this custody dispute did not go in his favor.

I don't think this is the hill the right wing culture warriors want to die on, this guy is a real piece of work.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He could be Hitler himself and I'd only care about the fact that this little boy is about to be turned into a little girl.
But, is he? The only thing that appears to be happening is the kid is going to get counseling. For me, that is the whole point of questioning the narrative of the OP article. It was highly skewed by the father's perspective and now we see that the father is far less than honest.

daekken

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
How is any of the above conflicting or contentious?

Empanelment on a jury has a tendency to remove all common sense from people. Look at the $8 billion award as compensation for manboobs.
The "withdraw affection" comments have, as far as I am aware, only been promulgated by the father.
I'm not sure how much stock I put it in a person's who is involved in a controversial familial dispute especially when at @Matt-CZ points out, he doesn't have a sterling reputation.

My point is that I've only heard the viewpoint/story of the father, who obviously has an ax to grind (whether he is in the right or the wrong).

This just seems like it has the potential to be the right's version of "teens berate indigenous man with drum." Not saying it will go that way, but I'd like to hear more than media interviews from the father with a checkered past.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not one bit of that is relevant.

http://search.txcourts.gov/SearchMe...&MediaID=7a2cb72a-c155-4343-b923-06f3ab2d1708

Their marriage was annulled for fraud. The husband had lied about employment history, income, debt, education, prior military service history, and prior marriages. He had emails sent to him titled as "Professor" to aid in his lie that he was a university professor. He did not meet his court ordered child support obligations, despite making a 6 figure salary, and he fraudulently titled over his ex-wife's business pickup truck and sold it. He has been ruled a vexatious litigant and had to pay attorneys fees and sanctions.

I don't think this is the hill the right wing culture warriors want to die on, this guy is a real piece of work.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
But, is he? The only thing that appears to be happening is the kid is going to get counseling. For me, that is the whole point of questioning the narrative of the OP article. It was highly skewed by the father's perspective and now we see that the father is far less than honest.
He is NOT getting "counseling". He is getting gender dysphoria affirmation therapy. He's getting therapy aimed at affirming and continuing his transition, rather than neutral therapy aimed at helping him figure out his confusion. The "counseling" is just step 1 of a transition plan.

If the father's claims are true, that the mom is forcing this on him, forcing him to wear dresses, withholding affection unless he dresses and behaves as a girl. IF these claims are true, there's nothing stopping this lady from forcing her son to undergo puberty blockers and more. So if the father's claims are true, the mother could also be coaching him for therapy sessions and threatening him with punishment if he doesn't tell the therapist that he wants to be a girl.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
A competent therapist would carefully question the boy without parents around, to learn the source of the claim that he wants to be a girl. Of course, most of them have agendas so we know that won't happen.

Roland Deschain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
A competent therapist would carefully question the boy without parents around, to learn the source of the claim that he wants to be a girl. Of course, most of them have agendas so we know that won't happen.
NONE of this is happening, at least in Mass. Therapists will immediately affirm any gender dysmorphic thoughts and tell parents to f*** off.... then you'll get investigated for neglect by the state.

Roland Deschain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
How is lack of credibility not relevant when the whole argument is based on his version of events?
Because we have a 7 year old, that can't even rent a rated R movie, being f***ED over by both parents. At this point, the state (as much as I hate it) should just take that kid and let them figure their own life out.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Because we have a 7 year old, that can't even rent a rated R movie, being f***ED over by both parents. At this point, the state (as much as I hate it) should just take that kid and let them figure their own life out.
This I agree with.

My youngest boy was given a red purse when he was about 8 or so by a family friend. He wanted to use it as a back pack (to keep legos and crap in). I was looked at as the jerk because I said no. That it was not appropriate. My son didn't want to be a girl or anything, but just as I wouldn't let him dress like a complete clown, I would also not let him have/carry an inappropriate item.

Why is it inappropriate? Because, like it or not, our society associates certain items with certain people: male or female. If my son wants a back pack - he should get a back pack (not that he needed one either). I would prefer my son to be a member of society, not an outcast from it.

Last edited:

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This I agree with.

My youngest boy was given a red purse when he was about 8 or so by a family friend. He wanted to use it as a back pack (to keep legos and crap in). I was looked at as the jerk because I said no. That it was not appropriate. My son didn't want to be a girl or anything, but just as I wouldn't let him dress like a complete clown, I would also not let him have/carry an inappropriate item.

Why is it inappropriate? Because, like it or not, our society associates certain items with certain people: male or female. If my son wants a back pack - he should get a back pack (not that he needed one either). I would prefer my son to be a member of society, not an outcast from it.
You did the right thing.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0

The guy, or the mother, or both of them, could be pieces of shitty human garbage but that doesn't magically make the situation for this 7 year old kid any less
f***ey.

-Mike

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This I agree with.

I'm an outcast (sort of), so I can speak to this. [wave]

My seventh grade briefcase story is hereby incorporated by reference:
Bill would allow third gender option on NH driver's licenses

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
He is NOT getting "counseling". He is getting gender dysphoria affirmation therapy. He's getting therapy aimed at affirming and continuing his transition, rather than neutral therapy aimed at helping him figure out his confusion. The "counseling" is just step 1 of a transition plan.
That's tough to determine without actually being there, though. Some of the doctors that deal with those issues are pretty tough themselves but still have to
remain objective to both sides. The way the article was laid out though it made it sound like the "outcome was predetermined" rather than something
exploratory.

-Mike

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boys that age think girls have cooties. Parents trick their children into believing Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy are real, this is no different. It's disgusting that they're going after pre-pubescent children. Don't the cross sex hormones have a greater effect on pre-pubescent children?

MisterHappy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
On the 16 yard line, shootin' for the Lewis!
This is a tough one, IMO.

How many threads have we, where the consensus is, "Let parents raise their kids, without .gov interference?"

None of us have direct knowledge of any of the people or situations involved.

.gov types want "one size fits all"; Libertarian types want, "Leave me alone."

With both, there will be bad outcomes, from time to time.

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
This is a tough one, IMO.

How many threads have we, where the consensus is, "Let parents raise their kids, without .gov interference?"

None of us have direct knowledge of any of the people or situations involved.

.gov types want "one size fits all"; Libertarian types want, "Leave me alone."

With both, there will be bad outcomes, from time to time.
"Let parents raise their kids" ends where the parents are abusing the kid. And I don't mean posing them in a MAGA hat or a miniature Hillary pantsuit and posting it on FB type abuse.

And do I think letting a little boy play with barbies, paint his nails or even wear a dress is abuse? Probably not, at least in the criminal sense. Standing in the way of nature and normal human development, however, crosses that line. Hormone blocking and all that bullshit is a step too far. $0.02.

Last edited:

MisterHappy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
On the 16 yard line, shootin' for the Lewis!
"Let parents raise their kids" ends where the parents are abusing the kid. And I don't mean posing them in a MAGA hat or a miniature Hillary pantsuit and posting it on FB type abuse.
But, where do YOU draw the line on "Abuse"?

MAGA Hat is OK, but how about taking the kid to a Trump Rally? One that gets fugly due to protesters?
Letting a kid use something FA? Letting a kid shoot at all?

Remember, there's actual discussion about banning tackle football, for kids under 14 (I think that's the age). One of the pro-banners said, (paraphrase) "Parents can make decisions for their children, but not when it endangers them."

Again, neither you nor I (nor anyone on this board) know these people. Maybe Jack is really Jill. Maybe Mom is right and Dad is wrong. Maybe the opposite. Maybe the entire family is FUBAR.

If we say, "I'm against government interference, but it this case....." it sounds like a lot of other proposals that we don't agree with.

Like I said, this one is tough.

Top Bottom