• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Couple mugged by girl gang.

Lets see, 15 little bitches coming at/attacking me... 15 rounds (plus one in the tube) for my .45... At least one spare mag available too... I'd wager, you put one into the pavement inches in front of the first one's foot and they'll turn tail and run like little bitches.

Personally, I don't care what age and gender they are. You attack me, I defend with whatever I need to until the threat is neutralized. Be that firearm, 2x4, steel pipe, cobblestone, etc. Put some fear back into the kiddies... They'll live longer.

Certainly a valid approach to defending oneself in the face of risk of sever injury or death. Most of us here are not macho man and like it or not will not win in a fist fight against 15 women.

Kids who grow up in the hood learn to fight at a very early age. They need to to survive. Most people from outside that environment are not as skilled at fighting as it was not part of their daily lives.

I see you've never been in the rural South.

Last edited:
All I can say is I hope the victims were Obama worshipping liberals.

"Obama worshipping liberals"? A gang at Four Corners in Dorchester? (Harvard Street/Washington Street/Bowdoin Street/Bowdoin Av)

Well, being "OFD" (Originally From Dorchester) myself, I can virtually guarantee that none of the attackers were members of the YRNF (Young Republicans National Federation)....And I'll go even further out on a limb and guess that none of these fine young ladies had been secretly keeping up with the latest news and videos from the Tea Party on their Smartphones either.... [wink]

View attachment 108662

"Obama worshipping liberals"? A gang at Four Corners in Dorchester? (Harvard Street/Washington Street/Bowdoin Street/Bowdoin Av)

Well, being "OFD" (Originally From Dorchester) myself, I can virtually guarantee that none of the attackers were members of the YRNF (Young Republicans National Federation)....And I'll go even further out on a limb and guess that none of these fine young ladies had been secretly keeping up with the latest news and videos from the Tea Party on their Smartphones either.... [wink]

View attachment 108662
I betchya they don't know who the Vice President is, or anything else related to politics other than POTUS

They're ****ing thugs

+1. Lots of internet tough guys out and about.

How about you not, for the second day in a row, contribute only insults and smug comments to the conversation? Just because you might not be comfortable with physical confrontation doesn't mean you should be jumping all over others who talk about it. It makes you out to be a condescending dick. That's the impression you're giving, and it adds absolutely NOTHING to the post except a reason for it to quickly turn into a pissing contest. It's irritating as hell and unnecessary.

Last edited:
How about you not, for the second day in a row, contribute only insults and smug comments to the conversation? Just because you might not be comfortable with physical confrontation doesn't mean you should be jumping all over others who talk about it. It makes you out to be a condescending dick. That's the impression you're giving, and it adds absolutely NOTHING to the post except a reason for it to quickly turn into a pissing contest. It's irritating as hell and unnecessary.

I have already posted that. This is why people carry. The talk about the capacity to defend oneself from 15 women with your hands alone is just silly internet tough guy talk. I am young reasonably fit I recognize my lack of capacity to win in such a fight. This is why we carry tools with which to defend ourselves.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ntomsw
I wouldn't mind being attacked by 18 year old hotties with big tits and nice asses.

I'd pay good money for that.

You'd "pay good money for that?"..Hell, you wouldn't have to....

I'm originally from Dorchester.
Believe me, in that neighborhood a twenty dollar bill (or a tiny "pebble" of crack) will get you "around the world".

Two or three times.
[laugh]

Last edited:
This place is a treasure trove of ****ing morons lately.

Seriously? Two people get jumped at night by 15 teenagers and suddenly "they deserve it" "are probably there looking for their dealer" "what a couple of pussies"

First of all, we aren't talking about pretty little princess type teenager girls, these are likely large, as in hefty, rough and tough girls who fight just as much as men, yet somehow all you jackie chan mother ****ers think you were gonna whoop ass and come out without a scratch. Right. Sure. When you get bum rushed by a dozen people let me know how that works out for ya. You ever see hood rat women fight? Those bitches fight for keeps and sometimes are more brutal than men, but I'm sure you'd have all shown them.

Secondly, whats with blaming these people? Do you all blame women when they get raped and say "well, she shouldn't have worn such a short skirt!" I cannot believe the shit I read around here lately, it boggles my mind the ****ing level of moronic statements being made daily.

This place is a treasure trove of ****ing morons lately.

Seriously? Two people get jumped at night by 15 teenagers and suddenly "they deserve it" "are probably there looking for their dealer" "what a couple of pussies"

First of all, we aren't talking about pretty little princess type teenager girls, these are likely large, as in hefty, rough and tough girls who fight just as much as men, yet somehow all you jackie chan mother ****ers think you were gonna whoop ass and come out without a scratch. Right. Sure. When you get bum rushed by a dozen people let me know how that works out for ya. You ever see hood rat women fight? Those bitches fight for keeps and sometimes are more brutal than men, but I'm sure you'd have all shown them.

Secondly, whats with blaming these people? Do you all blame women when they get raped and say "well, she shouldn't have worn such a short skirt!" I cannot believe the shit I read around here lately, it boggles my mind the ****ing level of moronic statements being made daily.
You mad, bro? Somehow, you sound bitter. And most importantly: is NES anti Jacky Chan?

Quite a cacophony of members we have here. We got spineless jellyfish , macho men, Internet tough guys, keyboard commandos, jackie chans, and now we have a fuc**** swami that knows everyones past and capabilities.
You'll pardon me if drop down and snivel at your little temper tantrum.
I've lived that life and I'm telling you 9 times out of 10 these little street urchins won't fvck with you if you show the right attitude.
You don't know every thing dude. Get a grip.

Top right hand corner of your screen

I don't know, I've taken hits from grown men, and I'd say no way a 12 year old would come back for more if you hit her in the head with a little ooomph. I see hoe you'd have to take quite a few hits tho, as they're most likely coming from all directions. Grab and headbutt, worked for me in the past. Bite, pull hair, fingers to the eyes, kicks to the little knees, until they either run or you go down.

You mad, bro? Somehow, you sound bitter. And most importantly: is NES anti Jacky Chan?

I just can't believe the ridiculousness being spewed around here lately. This forum used to be full of knowledgeable, level headed people for the most part. Sure there were wackadoos, but they got weeded out. Lately it's just gotten over run with internet tough guys who think they're just the baddest of the bad.

Quite a cacophony of members we have here. We got spineless jellyfish , macho men, Internet tough guys, keyboard commandos, jackie chans, and now we have a fuc**** swami that knows everyones past and capabilities.
You'll pardon me if drop down and snivel at your little temper tantrum.
I've lived that life and I'm telling you 9 times out of 10 these little street urchins won't fvck with you if you show the right attitude.
You don't know every thing dude. Get a grip.

But clearly you do right? [rolleyes] If you want to think that being jumped by 15 people can't get the better of you, that's fine, you're entitled to that opinion all day long, but for people to judge the victims and call them liberal meth head pussies like so many here have been doing is just ****ing retarded. Why would anyone blame someone just minding their business who gets jumped? That's where I take issue.

Who blamed the people? To be honest I haven't even read this thread. I just made 1 sarcastic comment about being beaten by hotties.

Otherwise I guess i could care less.

Who blamed the people? To be honest I haven't even read this thread. I just made 1 sarcastic comment about being beaten by hotties.

Otherwise I guess i could care less.

here:

Something tells me he's always been a pussy.

Don't have to be rocky. I doubt seriously if they would have even attacked me. Victims usually put out the victim vibe that these scum smell like cheap cologne.

pussies get targetted by criminals. keep wits and look a little crazy and (almost) nobody will want to mug you. and rule #1 is not playing w smartphone....thats a sureshot way to get messed up bu any thug. might as well announce "hey im distracted AND stupid!"

This 40 year old dude is a p*ssy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely a pussy. You can tell he's been a "victim" before lol

They both kinda look like junkies to me. Visiting a friend? More like visiting their dealer.

Just retarded posts, that I have learned to ignore.

If you let every little thing get to you, you'll have a heart attack, and live a pretty miserable life.

Don't read the thread or post at all if it bothers you that much. Seems pretty easy to me.

Mmm. I merely commented on his comment of not being 20 anymore. Doesn't matter.
I don't blame them for being jumped. I blame them for playing the part of victim.
Look like one and you'll get treated like one.
Not always but a vast majority of the time.
That's my point. Got a little tired of all the tough guy crap.
I personally never said I could take 15 urchins.

Last edited:
Just retarded posts, that I have learned to ignore.

If you let every little thing get to you, you'll have a heart attack, and live a pretty miserable life.

Don't read the thread or post at all if it bothers you that much. Seems pretty easy to me.

I suppose, but it seems what start out as innocuous threads just delve into full retard. I guess maybe I should just stop reading NES.

Back
Top Bottom