Coupe Deval Refuses to Release Welfare Info on Bombers

"Right to privacy" of a dead felon accused of the most damaging terrorist attack in Massachusetts in recent memory?

One of the victims should sue his estate and the brother in civil court and subpoena all these records.

Last edited:
I would not be surprised if welfare benefit info is protected as confidential under state law, just like our LTC/FID info that the media would love to publish.

If the law says that they can't/shouldn't release the records on privacy grounds then they shouldn't be released.

While I generally agree that if the information is protected it should be protected to the extend required by law, I also do not think that if Reps. Like O'Connell ask for this, in discharging their duties as legislators to investigate the fraud and potential link as a source of terror funding, that it should be denied. However, we know how helpful the Dept. of Transitional Assistance will be.

While I generally agree that if the information is protected it should be protected to the extend required by law, I also do not think that if Reps. Like O'Connell ask for this, in discharging their duties as legislators to investigate the fraud and potential link as a source of terror funding, that it should be denied. However, we know how helpful the Dept. of Transitional Assistance will be.

"Terror funding" implies that the government knew what the money was being used for.

This welfare link is something that should be exploited in the messaging to try to rein in welfare spending, but it's not something that there's some legal basis to go after the DTA on.

No desire to expose the progressive welfare state supporting radical Islamic terrorism I guess...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

What he really means is the leftist virus must not be exposed for what it is. The taxpayer funded terrorists are secondary to the taxpayer funded democrat dependent class. The left would deny any wrongdoing if Deval and Obama were caught raping a 4 year old on camera. THe virus of leftism is the biggest threat to the human race, never mind liberty. I have noticed the leftist news orgs are reducing the stories being run on the bombing. THey want this gone and erased from the minds of the sheep.

I would not be surprised if welfare benefit info is protected as confidential under state law, just like our LTC/FID info that the media would love to publish.

Unfortunately, if a gun owner did anything violent (with or without a gun) you know his LTC/FID would be revoked and knowledge of it would be public knowledge and the media would have no problems reporting it to the world. Different set of standards I guess? [thinking]

I've been miles away from Taxachusetts for twenty years now, but I feel your pain, guys.
This is the first time I read that it's being called "transitional assistance" in MA now. On a Google search, San Bernadino County Kalifornia also calls it "TA." 'Magine that. I guess that's to try and make it seem more like a temporary "safety net" and less like an unending friggin' hammock, huh? [rolleyes]

I saw a headline yesterday that one (or both) of the Bomber Brothers hated America, but was/were happy to take money when it was offered. I think the store where I was getting the local paper also sells the Boston Herald, so that's probably where I saw it. From the BH Website, it looks like Howie Carr is on it: We deserve to know what our tax $ paid for

Cripes, it was bad enough when "can u get me some more [recreational pharmaceuticals of choice]" and "get my EBT card out of the van" could be found in the outgoing text messages on the same cell phone. Now we gotta subsidize a-holes who want to kill us? [frown]

someone just go to the welfare office and wave some cash at the workers, everyone in this state gov can be bought

This is not about privacy!! This about Devil Patrick having more shit thrown at him about how screwed up the state welfare system is. He has been able to blow everything off by calling everything antecdotes. Well, I don't think that is going to continue to fly now. So with that he is putting up the screen hoping that it will blow over.
It also reopens the discussion of "where exactly?" EBT money goes when they have thousands of people collecting it fraudulently.

Here was have a case of people with, we should presume, a clean paper trail (given their naturalization) and we were funding their development as terrorists. What do you think you are going to find with the thousands who are collecting and we don't even know who they are?

They talk about the "drug trade funding global terrorism", yet here we have the state directly funding it.

Transitional assistance? Now there's a gentle sounding propaganda catch phrase and misnomer if there ever was one. They make it sound as if the recipients "transition" out of their dependency and become societal contributors rather than system gamers and scammers.

Few if any are transitioning to anything, the general rule is they remain wards of the state and fully dependent on it for everything and train their next generation of money suckers to do the very same thing.

Transitional assistance? Now there's a gentle sounding propaganda catch phrase and misnomer if there ever was one. They make it sound as if the recipients "transition" out of their dependency and become societal contributors rather than system gamers and scammers.

Few if any are transitioning to anything, the general rule is they remain wards of the state and fully dependent on it for everything and train their next generation of money suckers to do the very same thing.

Exactly. We have multi-generational families on assistance. When does the 'transition' occur? Sure looks to me like transitional has become a lifestyle choice.

What he really means is the leftist virus must not be exposed for what it is. The taxpayer funded terrorists are secondary to the taxpayer funded democrat dependent class. The left would deny any wrongdoing if Deval and Obama were caught raping a 4 year old on camera. THe virus of leftism is the biggest threat to the human race, never mind liberty. I have noticed the leftist news orgs are reducing the stories being run on the bombing. THey want this gone and erased from the minds of the sheep.[/QUOTE
All welfare records should be public because it's our money and we want to know where it's going. The Cambridge limousine liberals are shitting their pants because their fantasy world has been exposed for what it is. Giving people money for doing nothing is not how you integrate them into a capitalist society.

If you go after the welfare angle, the libs will wait until it has gathered a full head of steam, and then they'll roll out the wife, working 80 hours a week to support her child all the while her no good husband, who she thought was looking for work, was plotting the terror attack.

They will play it off as heartless republicans/conservatives/whatever attacking women in need again.

It's a losing battle. Fight elsewhere, like keeping focused on the guns/powder issues.

.Gov defends dead terrorist's right to privacy after days long home invasion, strip search spree of private citizens. Shocker.

.Gov defends dead terrorist's right to privacy after days long home invasion, strip search spree of private citizens. Shocker.
You forgot the intrusion into our finances to sniff out terrorism. They have just recently opened our books even further to alphabet soup under this guise, yet it is their books that hold the clue to domestic terrorism already.

If you go after the welfare angle, the libs will wait until it has gathered a full head of steam, and then they'll roll out the wife, working 80 hours a week to support her child all the while her no good husband, who she thought was looking for work, was plotting the terror attack.

They will play it off as heartless republicans/conservatives/whatever attacking women in need again.

It's a losing battle. Fight elsewhere, like keeping focused on the guns/powder issues.
And it will fail. They last thing they want to do is put a spotlight on Tamerlan's "relationship" with his poor abused wife. She worked 80hrs. a week while he sat home and read jihadist literature and plotted to kill us. His macho Chechen attitude towards women and Americans will not endear him to the public. The more we know the worse it looks for welfare supporting liberals. I'll take that bet.

And it will fail. They last thing they want to do is put a spotlight on Tamerlan's "relationship" with his poor abused wife. She worked 80hrs. a week while he sat home and read jihadist literature and plotted to kill us. His macho Chechen attitude towards women and Americans will not endear him to the public. The more we know the worse it looks for welfare supporting liberals. I'll take that bet.
Yeah, this will cause innumerable problems for their "moral relativism" platform.

It's not him the sympathy may be for, it's her, and cutting off welfare to people like her just because of the one incident. It will get the women riled up against us again.

Besides, attacking welfare because of this is like attacking all guns and gun owners for any of the massacres. It can only serve to rile people up against us, it won't get anyone to look into the welfare state. It's not the right circumstance/issue with which to go after welfare reform. It's a losing proposition all around.

I'm telling ya, it's a distraction to us. But it's just my opinion.

Last edited:
It's not him the sympathy may be for, it's her, and cutting off welfare to people like her just because of the one incident. It will get the women riled up against us again.

Besides, attacking welfare because of this is like attacking all guns and gun owners for any of the massacres. It can only serve to rile people up against us, it won't get anyone to look into the welfare state. It's not the right circumstance/issue with which to go after welfare reform. It's a losing proposition all around.

I'm telling ya, it's a distraction to us. But it's just my opinion.
She was living in RI and working a full time job when he detonated the bombs. But welfare seems to have supported the family for many years in Ma.

Back
Top Bottom