• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Country Pond Fish & Game

anybody a member,i joined last week been once seems real nice only shot in the indoor range.did not get to see the outside archery range want to if it is any good

anybody a member,i joined last week been once seems real nice only shot in the indoor range.did not get to see the outside archery range want to if it is any good

Were you at the meeting Thursday night? I was there...I just joined, too. Seems like a great little place. The perks of the club themselves are worth the dues.

Scott Rogers runs the archery program at CPF&G. I'm sure he'd be happy to show you around the 3D course.

Were you at the meeting Thursday night? I was there...I just joined, too. Seems like a great little place. The perks of the club themselves are worth the dues.
You may have seen me at the meeting - I was the only one wearing a Cowboy hat.

I've been a member since '99. It's definitely a good deal, as there's always something going on. There's trap on Saturday afternoons, Sunday mornings, and Tuesday evenings; indoor Bowling Pin Shoots on alternate Thursday evenings (there's one tonight); outdoor Pin Shoots monthly in the Summer and Fall; CMP Shoots from April thru October; an Archery League; a Winter 22 Pistol League; a centerfire Pistol League in the Spring; Cowboy Action Shooting (my pet program) from April thru October; and outdoor 22 Plate Shoots from November thru April.

I'm sure you'll be glad you joined.

I have been a member there for 4 or 5 years and it's a great club. There is lots of stuff to do. I haven't tried the 3d archery there yet but have done most everything else. I have recomended several friends to join and they have been happy with it as well.

What are the perks of the club?

Well first I'm a member so that should be enough[smile]

Very active family friendly club. They do it all, Cowboy shoots, Trap, archery, 24/7 inside pistol range, CMP, pin shoots,....

And they encourage new people to try them all. They make you better if you want to be.

They also hold chili cook-offs, Game nights, spaghetti dinners, Christmas parties,.... And they have one of the best Turkey shoots I have ever been to in November.

And ask Sharon about the FFL. That alone is worth joining for.

Back
Top Bottom