Counter Petition in Support of 2A and Kittery Trading Post

Saw that on the news last night. Those that are boycotting KTP look like the type that would shop at other fashion type outlets and not the outdoor stores anyway. I had to laugh at the hag that was bitterly claiming they were weopons of war. Have to thank the media for pushing that term. Eph those protesters. KTP prices are high but ill still purchase from them the few times a year I'm in the area. It's a regular stop for me.

Greg

so let them boycott. how long will they keep it up? if you keep caving they'll keep doing it. treat them like the whiney little babies they are and ignore them and they'll go away. You cave you give them a voice. take it away.

Signed. Some of my most valuable firearms came from Kittery. I miss driving through that area and coming home with a nice rifle for a nice, low price.

Signed it yesterday. I also shared it with all like minded individuals in my FB messenger as well. Share the link with friends and let's show that there is overwhelming support for the 2A here in the seacoast.

Ive been going to KTP since I was 3 feet tall. My Dad bought me my first 22 from there. Lets not let these nanny state loving, subaru outback driving, douche canoes smear KTPs good name and punish an honest business because they fear and despise objects they know nothing about

KITTERY, Maine -- In five days, seven local parents collected more than 3,500 signatures on a petition calling for the Kittery Trading Post to follow the lead of other retailers and stop selling assault-style rifles and large-capacity ammunition cartridges.

Damn, KTP was one of the few local places I could get large capacity ammunition cartridges like .375 H&H

KITTERY, Maine -- In five days, seven local parents collected more than 3,500 signatures on a petition calling for the Kittery Trading Post to follow the lead of other retailers and stop selling assault-style rifles and large-capacity ammunition cartridges.

Damn, KTP was one of the few local places I could get large capacity ammunition cartridges like .375 H&H

I'm frightened and aroused at the same time. I'm going to go start a petition.

If they want to PSG... howzabouts those organizing these anti-petitions get doxxed - and have their home addresses posted as places where there are admittedly NO GUNZ? Like, say, rest-stop bathroom walls, a la the old-school "for a good time call..." messages of years past?

I tried signing and gave up. It asks to sign 10 more petitions. Right after asking for $.

What a PITA.

The good news is that as of writing, the counter petition is outstripping the original petition even though it was started 5 days later. Common sense is prevailing (for now).

I live 10 minutes from ktp. In light of recent events like this petition and the shit bASS pro just pulled with the women's cc show, I'm going to buy another gun this weekend. Maybe even a black one. And im going to let ktp know why.

I signed . Ive never been but drive by the exit on the way home from liberty about once a month. Definitely gonna stop in now and buy something. The wife will see this as just another plot to buy something firearm related.

Back
Top Bottom