Count your brass!

Not going to mention any names, but ordered some .458 Socom brass from " ", and received them in the mail within a reasonable amount of time. When i removed them from the shipping box I found 2 bags labeled 50. I proceeded to remove them from the bags, and counted them to verify the contents of the bag. One bag was completely sealed and contained the 50 as was stated on the package, the other however only contained 40. This second bag had a portion of one of the corners missing as if it were cut open.

I contacted " " and notified them of the missing brass, and they are in the process of mailing me the 10 which I was shorted. I'm sure the veteran reloaders are aware of this, but just thought I would give a little reminder.

~Chris

They apologized for the inconvenience, and are sending me the missing 10. Should be here tomorrow. Customer service was very quick to respond and correct the problem.

Yea, it's been known to happen. From what I've heard it's normally +- 10% but 20% is pretty significant. I'm glad they promised to fix the issue though. Especially for .458 brass, you don't want to be shorted any. I've also heard stories about someone who ordered brand new .40SW (god knows why) and they came in malformed. You always take a risk, but normally they'll replace whatever is problematic for you.

Back
Top Bottom