Coulrophobia: fear of clowns

Evadd

NES Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I'm surprised I'm the first to put up a pic of this guy...

Then again, many of you are probably too young to remember it. [laugh]

They're heeeeeere....

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm surprised I'm the first to put up a pic of this guy...

Then again, many of you are probably too young to remember it. [laugh]

They're heeeeeere....
duuuuude....I hated that one. I must have blocked it out.

#1 reason you should never let a hand or foot dangle off the bed.

Canndo

NES Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Creepy clown frightening Staten Islanders

Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on gmailShare on emailShare on printMore Sharing Services
Posted: Mar 25, 2014 9:33 AM EDT
Updated: Mar 25, 2014 1:57 PM EDT
By MYFOX NEW YORK STAFF

NEW YORK (MYFOXNY) - A clown is scaring the daylight out of people on Staten Island.

The creepy looking clown has popped up at random, public places including train stops in Grasmere and Richmond Valley.

Photos of the clown made it to Instagram and the hashtag #SIclown is even getting the attention of Congressman Michael Grimm.

He Tweeted: "Pls report all #siclown sightings 2 Councilman @VincentIgnizio's office. Rumor is he's organizing a Creeper-Clown Taskforce."

The mysterious clown has been spotted waving and holding balloons and wearing a trademark red nose, sometimes in the middle of the night. In one photo, the clown is lurking behind a tree.

"It's so not funny. This is a very quiet area. To know that this clown could pop up anywhere, that type of clown is associated with murder and Steven King's 'It,' a resident told Fox 5 News.

The incidents were reportedly staged by the Staten Island film company Fuzz on the Lens Productions as part of a marketing ploy. The photos were also reportedly posted by a group of friends with a connection to the company.

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/25065836/creepy-clown-frightening-staten-islanders#ixzz2x1wcE0o4

Last edited:
Top Bottom