Coulrophobia: fear of clowns

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Important Note: Coulrophobia is not to be confused with Coulterphobia, which is a fear of Ann Coulter.
But thankfully that only affects liberals and other leftists.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal.. i'm actually working on a costume.. a female version of him for PAX east coming up.. my friend does the original version.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My dentist used to have a framed picture of clowns in front of the chair where he would drill my teeth. I'd lie there on gas and think, "WTF?" Eventually it was removed; I'm sure I wasn't the only one who found it somewhat disturbing.

I also just watched the "Citizen Kane of Alcoholic Clown Movies" on DVD the other night - Shakes the Clown. What a bizarre movie.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
http://www.turnto23.com/news/local-news/kern-county-nation-facing-shortage-of-clowns-021914

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. - Clowning around is fast becoming a dying art.

Nationally there is a shortage of clowns as the 2 largest clown associations report declining numbers in their membership.

Kern County clowns we spoke to say it is hard to regroup new clowns and older clowns are dying.

Another problem is the stigma some people attached clowns that makes them fearful.

Some clowns say they are worried the art could be lost for good.
You guys are killing all the poor clowns. Well, Hollywood is I guess.

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I also just watched the "Citizen Kane of Alcoholic Clown Movies" on DVD the other night - Shakes the Clown. What a bizarre movie.
I love that movie!

[rofl][rofl][rofl]

Wow, creepier than I expected! Anybody remember Willy Whistle? It was an afternoon kids show on tv.
Yeah, I remember him.
I also remember they sold a small whistle device you'd put in your mouth so you could talk like him, but they pulled it from the market because kids were swallowing them.

Reps to the first one to name this clown:

Canndo

NES Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I love that movie!

[rofl][rofl][rofl]

Yeah, I remember him.
I also remember they sold a small whistle device you'd put in your mouth so you could talk like him, but they pulled it from the market because kids were swallowing them.

Reps to the first one to name this clown:

Yucko, from Stern.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Top Bottom