• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

could you, would you

So what is next, will they kill Trump supporters since they fear no procecution?

How about your American flag, will they beat you for that too?

Last edited:
How about your American flag, will they beat you for that too?

They're willing to give it their best shot.

+1 I don't fly my flag often but I'd be damned if someone tried to come and take it from me. Between me and my neighbor who does routinely fly his flag next to his Marine Corps flag anyone that tried to take our stuff would be in a world of hurt.

LOL, most of the houses on my short, dead end street have flags on them. No political signs (again, dead end, we all know who we are voting for) to try to take. If anyone tried to eff with anything at any of our houses on our road we have a convenient marsh just steps away, and there are plenty of crabs............If you know what I mean.

I fly a flag from the front of my house and in the back of my house 365 days a year lit at night and replaced when damaged. When I became an American citizen I swore an oath to those colors and this country. They will come down for no man.

Back
Top Bottom