• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

could someone do me a favor?

When I moved, My NES stickers were on the inside of the garage door (I hope the new owners like them). Now that I'm settling in, I want to set up the mancave with some new stickers.

Would someone pick up a set for me (I'll paypal them the money, plus shipping, and a couple bucks for your time). ?

I'd get them myself, but it's almost 2000 miles away from the closest place that has them.

Thanks. . . .and if you can help me out, I'll PM you my address to mail them.

I think I have a few still from one of the sheets I bought. I think the only one missing is the AR15 one. PM your address and I'll mail them out to you.

There are a few different versions each customized for the shops that were selling the sheets. I know Four Seasons and MFLR both had them. Can't remember the others off the top of my head.

I bought mine at Four Seasons because First Defense did not have any currently in stock. Dennis offered to PM me and said he would update his dealers section when they come back in. I love having them on my gun case!

I never think to ask when I'm there but where are they located in the store when they do have them ?

Carl keeps then in a large shipping envelope in the back room.
Members have to ask for them specifically.
Also, the money collected for them goes into the Holly Fund, not the store cash register.
He doesn't keep a dime of the profit.

Carl keeps then in a large shipping envelope in the back room.
Members have to ask for them specifically.
Also, the money collected for them goes into the Holly Fund, not the store cash register.
He doesn't keep a dime of the profit.

what is the Holly Fund?

Back
Top Bottom