• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cosmetic Blemish receiver

ArmySGTPM

Army Veteran
Any one have any experience with any cosmetic blemish upper receivers? The price is right, both for Spikes ($60) and BCM ($65ish) just didnt know if i was going to be unhappy with HOW blemished they may actually come. Most reviews say good things and I am not too worried about missing T markings on rails or logos or even marks on rails from mounting sights I just dont want big white scratches all over the sides....

Any advice? thanks guys!

Blemish? What blemish?

indooroutdoor.png

[wink]

As I see it, if you can't get a pic of the exact receiver you're buying you can either buy one, and if you hate it sell it here; or you can buy a non-blemish one for more. Now, I don't know what you're personal tolerance for blemishes on a rifle are, but in my opinion if you're concerned about it at all, than you may not want to take the risk.

I'm of the 'if it works I don't care what it looks like camp' myself.

Is there a web site for these? I could not care less if it looks ugly, so long as it works properly.

I tend to think that stripped uppers and stripped lowers are all the same as long as they are mil-spec.

Unless of course we are talking a fancy billet deal.

Back
Top Bottom