Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Mattyweb

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Howie gave a description of all of the jurors on his show the other day. Every single one of them was biased in some way, all H voters, etc. Has anyone seen that written somewhere? I wasn’t able to keep up on the radio.

HARRYM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whether it's at the Federal, State or Local level has anyone ever seen where the average citizen has ever defeated the SWAMP? We beat back the British SWAMP but it took bloodshed to do it and then we proceeded to allow it to happen again just as Jefferson predicted it would.

McCabe getting a pass is simply a sign that we are no closer to defeating the SWAMP now than we were in November of 2016.

rommel

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Theory 2 has a flaw to me. ianal, wouldn't they hold dropping all charges until after he testifies in a real trial? Otherwise they have no leverage.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
this get my vote. McCabe was clearly kissing Trump's ring, and TRYING to be a Trump team player, to make up for his earlier transgressions.

I would give him a pass, there are much BIGGER swamp monsters out there to bag. AND he might be there to testify against them at trial!
Are you sure you're not confusing mccabe and rosenstein?

Rosenstein is the one that recommended the dismissal of mccabe and the one that stayed on for an extended period under sessions and later barr

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are you sure you're not confusing mccabe and rosenstein?

Rosenstein is the one that recommended the dismissal of mccabe and the one that stayed on for an extended period under sessions and later barr
you are right!
I mistook rosenstein for mccable.

my bad

heard from an FBI insider that this McCable finding is just a interim thing. There was a freedom of information request pending that had to be closed out right now, and that was the closing...

But bringing in independent investigators to "audit" findings opens up the statute of limitations again.

Reactions: jpk

GM-GUY

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
No charges for McCabe. Total joke.
McCabe lied, badly enough some office in the DOJ/FBI recommended his firing.....but no charges.

How many others have been destroyed over ‘lying to the FBI’ (Flynn springs to mind) even though it was through a non-interview, interview that the agents stated he didn’t lie.

How many people lied to Congress and no one has done anything (Lois Lerner, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch and on and on through McCabe and more)

If the FBI ever asks you a question, your only response should be the 5th.

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Here is an analysis of the McCabe...issue. Don't know just how true or accurate it is, just putting it out there for discussion.

Here’s the Reason Andrew McCabe Wasn’t Charged

"In the aftermath of the announcement that Andrew McCabe would not be charged for lying to the FBI multiple times, there was obvious frustration among Republicans. What sense does it make for Michael Flynn to be railroaded into a guilty plea (including threatening his son), but McCabe gets completely off for doing the same thing. And not only the same thing, but doing it with a much clearer intent."

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
With the wu flu going on its tougher and tougher for the embedded ticks to get dug out

Not going to argue about whether there CAN be value in FISA warrants but current process is broken and is seemingly regularly abused.....Congress must not reauthorize

Top Bottom