1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

Corruption and Bias in Mueller-Russia investigation

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jpk, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Waher

Waher NES Member

2. jpk

jpk

HUGE: New Evidence Suggests Nellie Ohr Was Working for CIA When She Passed on Junk Trump-Russia Dossier and Info on Trump Children

Wait....Nellie Ohr working for Fusion GPS AND the CIA?

WTF?!?!?!

Well that sure explains a lot given that John Brennan was the CIA director at the time......it also explains a lot of his bluster and what sure sound conspicuously like attempts to cover up stuff.....

Wonder if Hannity's assertion that deep state revelations are immanent

IT'S HAPPENING... Sean Hannity: "The Deep State House of Cards -- Mark My Words -- It's About to Come Crumbling Down" (VIDEO)

3. Waher

Waher NES Member

Fed-Up House Republican Releases Bruce Ohr Testimony Showing Major Conflict of Interest

4. 556USER

556USER NES Member

All this means absolutely nothing until the attorney general convenes grand juries to hear evidence and hands down indictments on these people who have broken laws while conspiring to unseat a duly elected President. Will that ever happen? Doubtful. Why? Because the federal government is filled with criminals on both sides or the political aisle and none of them want to set a precedent of prosecuting these political crimes because many dominoes will fall. They are just biding their time til they have another puppet in the oval office. Very sad and scary to see real evidence that elections are not respected by those who run the govt. behind the scenes.

flintlock likes this.
  5. kevin9

kevin9

I shall repeat again, I find this all interesting, but effectively meaningless until I see orange jumpsuits, lots of them.

mgrick02, vicorjh, GM-GUY and 2 others like this.
  6. jpk

jpk

Maybe orange jumpsuits should be the dress code standard for several fed agencies.......

GM-GUY likes this.
  7. jpk

jpk

GM-GUY, Horrible and Fixxah like this.
  8. jpk

jpk

Attorney General Hasn’t Responded To Request For Information On Conflicted FBI Agents Investigating Russia Collusion

This is somewhat startling.....its theme and variation with the Strock(sp) shenanigans......

Based on Ohr's testimony we know that TWO of Muellers investigators had recieved Clinton's "Dossier" on Trump in 2016........

Fast forward to 2017 McCabe appoints Mueller who chooses prosecutors/investigators who have conflicts of interest/are morally/ethically compromised and should have revealed this/refused the appointments......

Should be interesting to see how Barr handles things........he's now ignored the lawful/legitimate requests of Rep Jordan/Meadows for information....not an auspicious start IMHO.

Seems to me that the only way for the DoJ/FBI to regain the trust of the nation is an open/transparent house cleaning and criminal prosecutions of corrupt/criminal agents/staff

9. amm5061

amm5061 NES Member

Treason convictions for some of these a**h***s might actually be a good first step.

Fixxah likes this.
  10. jpk

jpk

It would appear that McCabe, Rosenstein and the rest of the cabal that attempted to pursue removal of Trump under 25th amendment would certainly qualify for that......its definately conspiracy from whats been presented so far.....

11. eboos

eboos

Waiter: can I have a double nothingburger well done?

12. jpk

jpk

So, everyone knows that the original directive to investigate something for which there is no federal crime is total bunk.....which is why Rosenstein apparently crafted a SECOND directive for Mueller and co and that second directive for the special investigation so far remains not public......

Given the fact that Rosensteins original directive/justification for the special investigation to not be legal and his involvement in the 25th amendment coup as well as the fact that he's so far the only remaining member of the cabal still employed by the FBI you have to wonder if a deal was made between Barr and Rosenstein......

I guess we'll see in coming months if Rosenstein is avoiding being charged like Comey/McCabe/Strozck and others.....in exchange for telling Barr where the bodies are buries (figuratively speaking).

Rosenstein attempted to retire like McCabe did but oddly enough was "pursueded" to remain......

WOW - Crooked Deputy AG Rosenstein Ordered Corrupt Mueller Gang to Investigate Manafort for Ukrainian Crimes While Ignoring Democrat Ukrainian Crimes

Hold on tight....I expect the next couple years are not going to be dull......

13. Waher

Waher NES Member

14. Zappa

Zappa Road Warrior NES Member

Jeanine nails it again:

jpk and n1oty like this.
  15. n1oty

n1oty NES Member

The Mueller team chose to stay away from the Steele Dossier and the whole "collusion" narrative because they learned early on that this was such a botched attempt at a coup that heads would roll for it. There is a reason why Mueller and Company put their effort into the so-called "Obstruction of Justice" narrative. It is because they could smear DJT without themselves getting involved in the original scheme, thereby inoculating themselves against the possibility of getting caught up in the original criminal conspiracy.

I have said for a long time now that I believe the genesis of the coup starts with John Brennan at CIA. This entire coup attempt has the fingerprints of the CIA all over it. Clapper and Comey were both just useful idiots for Brennan. I don't believe that Comey has the intelligence to conceive of such an operation. Clapper is just the dumb mouthpiece that they trot out when they need someone to lie to Congress or the press. Add to this the fact that so much of the early skullduggery happened overseas and with FOREIGN intelligence operatives smacks of being in the CIA's backyard. This, I believe, is why Barr is now working on this with Gina Haspel at CIA.

I shudder to think at how close we actually came to a shooting civil war. I think we just barely avoided it.

Choctaw, 10thSFFD, wiryone1 and 3 others like this.
  16. GM-GUY

GM-GUY NES Member

I think we only delayed a shooting civil war, if no convictions at the highest levels - they’ll do it again and we may not be as ‘forgiving’.

dingbat, teaser452 and jpk like this.
  17. dingbat

dingbat NES Member

Hell, Why wait til they do it again? I think there's still time to start shooting this go round.[laugh]

18. jpk

jpk

19. drgrant

drgrant Moderator NES Member

Civil war between who? If you think couch-america is going to get up and trade bullets over a pol, it'd take a lot more than that. Although people would be pretty pissed if there was some kind of trump impeachment thing (probably be huge demonstrations, etc. ) but even when this started I knew it would never go there, because there's a built in thing where if shitlery isn't in jail, you sure as heck couldn't prosecute trump for stuff that was more meaningless crap.

I think your theory is otherwise pretty well founded though, because the globalists/military industrial complex types got hosed big when Trump got elected because the usual "fly around everywhere and bomb brown people all the time" CIA business plan has at least partially been put on hiatus, so people who trump made sport of started making turns to try to get him out of office, if anything so they could cajole someone like Pence back into the mood of bombing more brown people.

-Mike

20. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

CIA has no brains. They are like weed wackers, somebody has to hold them and direct them.

House of Clinton, on the other hand, supported by China and Russia, has a great potential to destroy our country.

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    Choctaw likes this.
  21. jpk

jpk

I dont think the so called military industrial complex is upset

Trump is firmly in support of funding what needs to be funded......and there's a lot to do after 8 years of oblunder/china joe biden's mismanagement

I think that most of our top level leadership also recognizes that the last 18 or so years has taken a toll on the civilian/volunteer military that is not only unwise but unsustainable.

The string pullers behind the scenes as well as perpetual interventionists like goober graham are another story

22. drgrant

drgrant Moderator NES Member

Not sure if serious, of course they're upset, they made way more money under Obama and Bush. There's a cabal of people trying to get rid of trump, and it's pretty obvious
    they're part of it. I'm not talking about preplanned DOD expenditure bombs and airplanes stuff (that's pretty much going to happen under any president, and a lot of those expenditures were set in motion 2 or 3 presidents ago. ) I'm talking about the Halliburton-billions-of-dollars-electrocuting-troop-showers stuff, that's where the real gravy/cash machine gets made (because it's pretty much all fluff and very high profit) where the dirtiest swamp creatures lie. With the prospect of Trump likely not starting another huge war for 4-8 years (And Trump is smart enough to know this is a bad idea for his platform, politically) these people are getting "itchy". Of course they want him gone! You mentioned Graham, those f***ers probably got that guy on speed dial... [rofl]

-Mike

23. jpk

jpk

There are always some folks in that industry pushing for conflict but the major contractors are happy with stability and sane test/delivery schedules that dont f*** with business/staffing plans so I'm going to have to disagree.

24. jpk

jpk

Mueller's parting shot at trump demonstrates how corrupt and what a shit bag he and his team have been.

The job of an INVESTIGATOR is not to be a judge and determine guilt or innocence let alone EXONERATE someone.....

Their job and authority begins and ends with investigating and presenting evidence......if there is no evidence to support bringing charges then of story

Their job is not to function as judge and determine innocence OR guilt

So much for innocent until proven guilty........

Robert Mueller Drops Bomb on Trump -- "If We Had Confidence President Did Not Commit a Crime We Would Have Said So" (VIDEO)

IMHO Muellers statements above clearly support investigation into his conduct and clear violations of ethics/rules...he and his cabal ruined the lives of a great many people for quite literally nothing less than a witch hunt of a non-crime allegation

xtry51 likes this.
  25. HARRYM

HARRYM NES Member

Mueller's show today was merely an affimation that he was indeed hired by the swamp to nail Trump and failing that he can only slither away with innuendo. I always knew that piece of shit would never testify under oath nor allow himself to be cross examined by the Republicans.

Super99Z and jpk like this.
  26. jpk

jpk

Bingo.......the key there revolves around the consequences of being cross examined/questioned by republicans in the senate and house.

Super99Z likes this.
  27. jpk

jpk

I think Mueller has siezed the title of most corrupt fbi director from comey with his stunt yesterday.

Allen D explains why in vids in link below

Alan Dershowitz: What We Saw today Was Robert Mueller Putting His Thumbs on the Scale - His Motive Was to Help Democrats (Video)

28. jpk

jpk

29. Waher

Waher NES Member

30. jpk

jpk