• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Corruption and Bias in Mueller-Russia investigation

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thought about trying to tack this onto an existing thread but I think it deserves its own discussion.

I think most people on both sides have come to the conclusion that the Mueller investigation into alleged russian involvement in our election (aka blame trump) has little if anything to do with justice and everything to do with trying to find something....ANYTHING to charge folks associated with trump as well as trump himself with a crime....ANY crime.

The creation/appointment of a special investigator itself stinks to high hell as discussed previously.......there were no specific crimes or charges to support the appointment in the first place not to mention OTHER problems including McCabe's connection to clinton/email investigation, politics of his wife and a raft of other issues.

This doesnt even begin to address what at face value are reasons why Mueller himself should be disqualified due to his personal relationships with a great many people involved......he's the quintessential DC insider.....there's nothing "intependent" about an investigation being led by Mueller.

https://lawnewz.com/legal-analysis/legal-analysis-legal-analysis/mueller-may-have-been-illegally-appointed-to-job-legal-expert-says/

Heap on a good dose of big dollar clinton donor appointments to be investigators and its clear we have a witch hunt and not an impartial investigation

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
But now we have a real problem as others have eluded to in past

Lets look at the tactics employed by Mueller.......possibly due to lack of oversight

Back in July, Mueller and the FBI raided Manafort's home in a pre dawn raid with guns drawn and no specific charges to support a warrant and armed raid......

Clearly more evidence of intimidation and a witch hunt

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
But now we have people who have worked with Mueller and his appointee's revealing their seemingly abusive tactics and lack of respect for rule of law.

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/356253-judging-by-muellers-staffing-choices-he-may-not-be-very-interested-in

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/20/mueller-team-criticized-by-fellow-attorneys-for-history-questionable-tactics.html

No matter what comes out of Mueller's witch hunt its clear now that his actions have poisoned the well and a large portion of the country will never respect or accept his conclusions due to what appears to be highly partisan and abusive tactics/actions

Horrible

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think most people on both sides have come to the conclusion that the Mueller investigation into alleged russian involvement in our election (aka blame trump) has little if anything to do with justice and everything to do with trying to find something....ANYTHING to charge folks associated with trump as well as trump himself with a crime....ANY crime.
You're giving the left way too much credit for reasonableness here. Go to any leftie website and most of 'em are utterly convinced that the smoking gun that will lead to impeachment is right around the corner.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You're giving the left way too much credit for reasonableness here. Go to any leftie website and most of 'em are utterly convinced that the smoking gun that will lead to impeachment is right around the corner.
You're probably right.....but I know at least one hardcore leftist who's starting to come around on the issue......there must be others.

In other news a lot of people are overlooking/ignoring the fact that not only was Comey at the helm during the 2009-2015 Uranium One "Investigation" by the FBI but also Mueller.......

http://thehill.com/opinion/international/355882-obamas-doj-slow-walked-probe-despite-national-security-concerns

Lets think about this for a moment.......the guy in charge of the so called russia investigation was also involved with the Russia Uranium One investigation that included Hillary Clinton......2016 election candidate?!?!!?!

Even if we take the high road in this I think it further cements the fact that Mueller cannot be impartial/hass conflict of interest and needs to recuse himself or resign.......I bet we will see similar conflicts of interest with some of his cronies.......at worst we have a situation where folks can argue that Mueller was partially responsible for slow walking or even covering up the Clinton's involvement in this scandal as well as the Russian donation of many many millions of dollars to the Clintons.....

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Uh oh.....

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/20/fbi-doj-launch-probe-firm-clinton-campaign-chairman-john-podesta/

Podesta group was retained by Russian controlled uranium one to lobby Clinton.....

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Funny is people are CONVINCED that Mueller will find something incriminating Trump. I mean, these people are ADAMANT!

This just fouls things up even more. I suspect by the end, Mueller will give a very quiet "well, we didn't find anything on anybody."

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Funny is people are CONVINCED that Mueller will find something incriminating Trump. I mean, these people are ADAMANT!

This just fouls things up even more. I suspect by the end, Mueller will give a very quiet "well, we didn't find anything on anybody."
When was the last time you saw a special investigation come up with nada?

Doesnt happen because we have sooooo maaannny laws that everyone is guilty of SOMETHING

Mueller will charge the Trumps with pulling tags off mattress/pillow if thats all he can find

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0

Hope springs eternal, especially if you are mentally ill and your hate must find some excuse to exist. They are grasping at the last straws trying to justify Illaries fail.

I'm surprised that no one has hired a bunch of hookers off Tverskaya to testify about Trump's golden shower yet. Pay me ticket to Moscow (or was it St. Pete) and I can produce you evidence for a few thous. [laugh] A few more and I can get you Trump look-a-like for "genuine" photos PuffPost would pay millions for.

rommel

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When was the last time you saw a special investigation come up with nada?

Doesnt happen because we have sooooo maaannny laws that everyone is guilty of SOMETHING

Mueller will charge the Trumps with pulling tags off mattress/pillow if thats all he can find
How about Hillary and confidential emails?

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Uh Oh....

Clinton/DNC funded the fake dossier on Trump.....and Mueller apparently slow walked aspects of investigation wrt Clinton

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.5728fb24be41

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-fbis-political-meddling-1508883468

Sooo....what does this mean......its going to hard to deny that Mueller needs to recuse himself AND everyone he appointed

In fact the entire "Independent" investigation has lost all credibility and will likely be disbanded

Clinton and the DNC will now face criminal charges for a raft of shit

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just in case its not obvious to folks yet

This investigation has now been turned on its head due to the fact that Mueller was involved in Russia/Clinton/Uranium one investigation while part of the FBI/Obama admin

NOW it is clear that one can argue that Mueller was appointed to this investigation to COVER UP his involvement, Clinton's, Obama's, Holder's and a raft of other people who were complicit with the cover up.

NOW we need a separate investigator appointed by Sessions to investigate Mueller/Clinton/Obama, Holder and a raft of others

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looks like McCain likely played a central role in the fake dossier used as justification for a pile of statist BS

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/10/25/john-mccain-wont-say-whether-he-knew-he-was-handing-clinton-funded-russia-dossier-to-fbi/

Charges against Clinton/DNC have been filed with election commission.....

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/25/hillary-campaign-dnc-accused-of-violating-election-law-with-dossier-payments/

Just the beginning folks.......before long I bet we see Clinton and other members of the cabal flee the US to avoid arrest

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What shocks me is that the shooting has not begun. This is some serious sh*t going on, treasonous Sh*t and no one seems to give a rats azz. Talk is cheap and heads need to roll and I mean heads actually need to roll. [sad2]
I suspect there are a lot of folks that are hoping to win the lottery to be on the firing squad

In other news Rep Schiff (D) Kommifornia is calling for an investigation of Trump or lifting the NDA of the information source that the Obama cabal tried to threaten/suppress...

This is the same source that the Obama cabal relied on to convict a couple foreigners in money laundering associated with Uranium one crap

It doesnt get any more retarded than Schiff

goodzilla

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I watched 5 min of CNN in the Dentist's waiting room this morning. The CNN Chief Political Analyst was calling this "old news", a "distraction from the valid investigations into Trump", and basically drawing parallels between Trump's tweets on the subject urging the Justice Dept to investigate to Nixon weaponizing his Justice Dept against enemies. [puke]I can't believe that anyone even believes CNN's propaganda anymore.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I watched 5 min of CNN in the Dentist's waiting room this morning. The CNN Chief Political Analyst was calling this "old news", a "distraction from the valid investigations into Trump", and basically drawing parallels between Trump's tweets on the subject urging the Justice Dept to investigate to Nixon weaponizing his Justice Dept against enemies. [puke]I can't believe that anyone even believes CNN's propaganda anymore.
Attempts to cover up

Calling it opposition research.....

Opposition research doesnt end up in intelligence reports and the presidents desk as part of intelligence briefings.......

This makes watergate look like a kindergarden scandal......

Anyone else want to bet that this discredited "Dossier" was used as a basis for warrants/wire taps?

Top Bottom