Coronavirus Meme Gif Pic Vid Megathread!

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seen earlier:

"How much does it cost to cut $250 billion in checks to American citizens? $2 trillion."

When this "stimulus" started, it was $1 trillion. They could have taken that amount and distributed it equally to every living soul in the country, and it would have been over $3,000 apiece.

Don't get my wrong, my family of three will be happy to have the $2,900 total we'll get, but I'm not happy that the inflation of devalued currency will cost us far more than that in the end.

Last edited:

Lowbird

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Seen earlier:

"How much does it cost to cut $250 billion in checks to American citizens? $2 trillion."

When this "stimulus" started, it was $1 trillion. They could have taken that amount and distributed it equally to every living soul in the country, and it would have been over $3,000 apiece.

Don't get my wrong, my family of three will have happy to have the $2,900 total we'll get, but I'm not happy that the inflation of devalued currency will cost us far more than that in the end.
I've been saying it since this was announced. If they've "got to do something". Make it a loan. Tied to those on unemployment over the next 6 months. Have it get paid back over the next 5 years in the tax code. Done.

Top Bottom