• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Coronavirus impulse buy

I thought it would be a good time to learn a new skill so I bought a Violin, I'm uploading pictures now, hold on.

DFPYodels_993_540x_52429937-a826-45e5-a4a9-4aebc7865265_1024x1024@2x.jpg

This was my impulse buy. For some reason the apocalypse gives me a craving for junk food.

Bought primers, .22LR, 9mm projectiles and 223 projectiles in the last week...I have some now and probably enough for a while but if this is any indication of what we'll be facing if, God forbid, Trump loses the election, It's going to be a long dry season of nothing.

All that's required is to tell her to go eat a bag of dicks like TSUSA did. She has no authority outside of MA.
Actually, she does.

If she can get a MA court to enter a judgment, the full faith and credit clause of the constitution gives that judgment collectability in any state. All she has to do is find a court that considers the sale to have taken place in the DPRM, rather than at the point of payment and delivery to the common carrier.

This is why, for example, that although TX will not garnsih a wage for an unpaid debt, it will honor garnishment order from other states.

Last edited:
I would have to run out of all the squirrels in the area first.

I actually don't see many squirrels, but I wouldn't hesitate. They taste like chicken for anyone who's never tried one. We used to use the take from small game (squirrel) season for a pot pie for the night before opening day of deer season. Good meal.

Back
Top Bottom