• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTT Cord of Maple and Oak split wood.

Hwy Htr

NES Member
IMG_20161118_162844912.jpg I have 1 year old already split hardwood oak and maple firewood for sale or trade. The wood is in various lengths of 10" up to 20", this gives you some starter to full size logs for the stove. These are loaded in plastic totes seen in pictures but they are not included in the price. You can leave a deposit and bring the bins back or I can assist you in loading the wood into your truck or trailer. There is a full cord of wood between the 4 bins and some more I have that doesn't fit into the bins. I do have some smaller sized branches that most would consider starter stuff.
I am seeking a possible trade for a 20 gauge youth/Bantam shotgun so I can take my kids deer hunting. So rifled barrel is what I'm looking for. We can discuss the trade further if your interested as I can add some cash for the right shotgun.
Feel free to ask questions via email or call 1-603-249-939one. Please no calls after 9pm.Thank you.

Will trade for:
20 gauge shotgun. Rifled barrel for deer hunting. Youth or Bantam size pump or single shot.

Bump.

I am open to other trades so let me know what you might have and I will let you know if I'm interested. I live near Nashua,NH area

Back
Top Bottom