• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cops pull over black dude with a gun...

kalash

NES Member
... and treat him with respect and courtesy, while he does the same.

I searched so this better not be a damn dupe!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're going to get stopped this is how you'd like every one to go. I don't like the disarming but I understand why.

So he was OC'ing or cop could just see it?

Sounded like he was OC'ing and it was right near his wallet/right pocket so the officer wanted to remove any possibility of it looking like he was reaching for the pistol.

That's how SOME of my police interactions have been, there have been others where I was sweet as pie and they were still dicks. Sometimes it just comes down to whether the officer is an ******* or not regardless of how you act.

If you're going to get stopped this is how you'd like every one to go. I don't like the disarming but I understand why.
And if you are going to get disarmed....let the officer do it. I saw a video where the officer actually said.....you are going need to hand me that pistol....the guy said "if you are going to disarm me I prefer you do it so there is no misunderstanding"....and the guy put his arms up so the officer could remove the gun from the holster. I think that is the smart way.

And if you are going to get disarmed....let the officer do it. I saw a video where the officer actually said.....you are going need to hand me that pistol....the guy said "if you are going to disarm me I prefer you do it so there is no misunderstanding"....and the guy put his arms up so the officer could remove the gun from the holster. I think that is the smart way.
Providing that he can do it without shooting you in the foot. Jack.

If it bleeds, it leads. Since there was no blood, the media won't even acknowledge this occurred. And the sheeple will never know about it.

I've personally never had a bad interaction with a cop. And I've lost my license for speeding back in the day, crashed into a cruiser with my dirt bike as a kid, been present at a hold-up (bystander) and been mistaken for a wanted vehicle. I've had cops do dick things, but because they were dicks, not because they were cops. But then again, I may have good interactions with cops since I myself am not a dick......

I had a stop similar to this when I got out of the service. I was travelling through Medford a trooper stopped me. I was polite and professional the trooper asked for my license. I gave it to him and told him I just got out of the military. He asked about weapons I said yes in a holster handed him my LTC and Military ID. He then placed me in the back of his cruiser after disarming me. Searched the car tore up the trunk looking for anything/found nothing. He took my firearm pulled the mag stripped all the bullets into the trunk tossed the firearm in there with the rest of the destroyed stuff. Said for me to wait for him to drive off before getting back into my vehicle and then drove off. Nothing says welcome home like that bull shit.

I had a stop similar to this when I got out of the service. I was travelling through Medford a trooper stopped me. I was polite and professional the trooper asked for my license. I gave it to him and told him I just got out of the military. He asked about weapons I said yes in a holster handed him my LTC and Military ID. He then placed me in the back of his cruiser after disarming me. Searched the car tore up the trunk looking for anything/found nothing. He took my firearm pulled the mag stripped all the bullets into the trunk tossed the firearm in there with the rest of the destroyed stuff. Said for me to wait for him to drive off before getting back into my vehicle and then drove off. Nothing says welcome home like that bull shit.
Has to be something more to this story. Otherwise that is an unlawful search and detaining. No probable cause. I would have made his life miserable after that with his superiors, the news, etc.

Has to be something more to this story. Otherwise that is an unlawful search and detaining. No probable cause. I would have made his life miserable after that with his superiors, the news, etc.

Seriously. Not even any respect for the military ID. Anywhere else in this country that's basically a free pass for just about everything.

Good video, except for the black splotches. I thought that was racist and the trigger warnings caused me some distress.

Military ID is not a free pass....nor should it be. There should not be a free pass for anyone....yeah, cops included.

I thought both both side handled it as it should be....respecting each other.

I know that a lot of Troopers are prior service and I have had nothing but good exchanges since then. It was probably one of those deals where the guy was a house painter (I will now receive hate mail from painters) a year prior and now feels like he's super trooper. Which is part of the problem with our LEO hiring system in the kommonwealth. But thats a thread for another discussion. You are right I should of spoken up but like I said after a long stint in the service respecting authority becomes ingrained in a younger man.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom