• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cops have been busy!

I wonder what the circumstances were in those encounters. Looking at names like Richard Matt and James Boulware, there are at least some that are justified....right?

I suppose most are justified, but enough of them aren't to make me very uncomfortable with the police's power. they are, don't forget, the muscle of the gov't frequently, and I have a pretty low opinion of the gov't. most cops are honorable and work hard dealing with adversity, but…………………………………..

Selecting a few and reading the details kinda makes you think that not every one of these was the result of police acting "stupidly" (as our president once opined). At least one was a woman who was shot by her LE husband in what appears to have been some sort of domestic situation.

I would classify this "database" as being very similar to the "204 mass shootings this year" report. Some truth to the report but possibly designed to appeal to the uninformed voter population.

Lately I see the police as a bigger threat than the criminals ever could be!!!

Then you should stop watching the news, and start taking night time urban exploration walks. Sometimes the shit on here makes me question our culture's aptitude in the face of relentless media assault.

Last edited:
Then you should stop watching the news, and start taking night time urban exploration walks. Sometimes the shit on here makes me question our culture's aptitude in the face of relentless media assault.

Only time walking around here at night is dangerous is during the rut and you stumble across a scrape on the way to your stand. It's funny that absent a few urban areas America would have crime stats like Canada and Northern European countries. Why can't we just wall them off from the humans like in Escape from New York? The Enforcer Caste seems to have a complete and utter disregard for the lives of Civvies!

I read about 60 some were iffy some were legit and there were probably one or two in there that a guy walked in on a dude who just stabbed his wife 40 times and the cop said he was "rushed". Most of this isn't new. They're was one I saw. Cop ran over a guy on his way to a call. The justification was he was Jay walking so it was okay. That one got the antenna up

you obviously underestimate the seriousness of jaywalking! everybody knows that it's a gateway crime. first the jaywalker gets a rush, but soon after bored, and starts looking for other thrills like murder and mayhem!

Back
Top Bottom