• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cops find arsenal of guns, swords in Brooklyn apartment

Interesting that the Post website appears to have no comments section. Too bad, as I think they would be very entertaining. Of course, that would allow for their poor quality reporting and obvious agenda to be called out.
Perhaps few will read this article anyway as print is going the way of the buggy whip. More-so, people who repost on social media are likely challenging the quotes and offering ridicule.

Here is an alternate link to a N.J. site, offering a comments section:
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2014/05/police_find_arsenal_of_swords_guns_in_broolyn_home.html

The comments on there are great lol Sgt. McMurphy 5ptsFeatured
2 days ago

Hahaha! An arsenel? A couple of old revolvers, a crappy rifle some BB guns and a collection of home shopping network Chinese swords?? Drugs? 8 pills and a dimebag? This is a joke right?

FlagShare
50.jpg
50.jpg
50.jpg
LikeReply

50.jpg

missusman 5ptsFeatured
2 days ago

@Sgt. McMurphy Don't forget the cell phones, looks to be three of them. The horrors!

FlagShare
1LikeReply

Sgt. McMurphy 5ptsFeatured
2 days ago

@missusman @Sgt. McMurphy
You are right! I think I see a spork in there too!

FlagShare
50.jpg
50.jpg
50.jpg
LikeReply

50.jpg

arturo54 5ptsFeatured
2 days ago

@Sgt. McMurphy @missusman

You could put someone's eye out with one of those!

FlagShare
LikeReply

50.jpg

socialassassin 5ptsFeatured
2 days ago

@arturo54 @Sgt. McMurphy @missusman You beat me to it! lmao

“It was enough to arm a small army or militia,” a police source said of the bust. “These guys were ready for war.”

I have gone to NES shoots with more ammo.

[rofl] id hate to see as to what this guy would say if he saw some of the pics people post on here "those guys at NES, have more firepower than the Wehrmacht"

My computer must be broken, all i see is garbage ebay swords and a few toys. They must just about piss themselves when they find more than one firearm. Ready for war? Gonna be a short lived war if thats how they prepare.[rolleyes]

4 guns and a katana collection? JFC... and the compulsive mention of an evil militia.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

That is right! He had an empty glass bottle, gas in his scooter tank and socks in his drawer. Clrarly he intended to make Molotov's! I feel safer already!

He had like 300 rounds of ammo OMG! I use more than that in a range trip by myself.

That's a Molotov cocktail component. Not a beer bottle. You're not gonna make it on the force thinking like that.

Sent from the depths of Hell with TapaTalk V2

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

Last edited:
Posting that pic should be grounds for arrest!![laugh2]

What a sad and ridiculous state of affairs this state and country are in when cops advertise some collection of random junk guns and swords as an arsenal

Sarcasm!
Bashkim Sylmetaj, 36, Michael Symetaj, 42, Adem Sylmetaj, 38, and Zenaida Vaysberg, 32.
Sounds like the first 3 are brothers + one more guy, in a same apartment. I'm not sure of their country of origin(s).

(A) a police source said of the bust. “These guys were ready for war.” Apparently the cops were onto something with the search warrant.

The keys to the city by morning... if not, an army, the likes of which you have never seen shall descend upon you... once they exit the minivan. Our BBs will blot out the sun! ...if the 3 or 4 of them get very very lose to your eye... and it is cloudy outside. This is your final warning...

Back
Top Bottom