Cops: 19 machine guns, grenade launcher seized from utility worker's home

I really hope they were machine guns, that would be cool! Most likely just AR15's being mislabeled again along with a flare gun disguised as a grenada launcher. Let's see how this develops.

Anyone wondering if it will be one of the spikes launchers and we won't hear anything else about this like the one here in mass last year? Idiot cops and media.

Charles.

27313d1302610300-firearm-id-chart-humor_funny_journalists_guide_to_firearms_ak47_glock.jpg

Anyone see the other story about the man hunt for the ex lapd officer? If its true that he was fired cause he spoke out about a fellow nazi killing a suspect, could some of them be waking up or will this be swept under the rug and him to be made an example of by the corrupt union.

Charles.

Some more on the story:

DWP employee charged in connection with lumber theft - latimes.com

A city employee was charged Wednesday with 60 felony counts, almost all for possessing illegal weapons

Hunten is a convicted felon and is not permitted to possess firearms, prosecutors said. He has three Los Angeles County drug and theft convictions from 1992.

Hunten was arrested Friday after Los Angeles police cordoned off the neighborhood surrounding his North Hollywood home when a box marked as containing explosives was found in the garage. Investigators also found a large cache of assault rifles and ammunition at the residence.

"The followup led them to the North Hollywood home, where they detained one individual and located what's believed to be stolen wood belonging to the city," Smith said.

The wood, a special type of cedar, is very expensive because of its moisture-resistant qualities. It is used for lining in wet environments, such as reservoirs or in high-end home improvement projects such as decks.

Detectives found wood stacked behind the home and also believe that it might have been used to construct a deck at the home. Investigators believe the wood was worth about $100,000.

Still can't find confirmation if they're true assault rifles (machine guns under federal legal definitions) or "semi-automatic assault weapons" under california law.

We should start calling up and bashing the media outlets for mislabeling and misinforming the public with these vague ignorant statements they make on a daily basis. The moonbat audience out there take this **** as the spoken word of the gospel. Everything is a machine gun and everything is a machine gun ammo,strip, clip, casing and drum. WTF!

If journalists and reporters cant get an actual account on something dont report a partially true story with their own ingorance mixed in!!!

Last edited:
I'm thinking of putting some wooden boxes out in my garage and labeling them EXPLOSEIVES, EXPLOSIEVES< and EXPLETIVES. In the EXPLETIVES box there will be a big note inside that says, "**** you. If you're the ****ing bomb squad you are a ****ing idiot."

I'm thinking of putting some wooden boxes out in my garage and labeling them EXPLOSEIVES, EXPLOSIEVES< and EXPLETIVES. In the EXPLETIVES box there will be a big note inside that says, "**** you. If you're the ****ing bomb squad you are a ****ing idiot."

[rofl]

- - - Updated - - -

cops: pics or it didn't happen. noobs.

They're still painting orange the barrel tips black. They're probably also matching up the full auto shoelace conversion kits with their respective rifles.

You don't have a wooden box in your garage that's marked for high explosves??

From another article...

John Joseph Hunten, 45, was arrested on suspicion of manufacturing and possessing the weapons, Los Angeles Police Department Officer Christopher No said. He resides in the 6600 block of Irvine Avenue,

Alleged Gunmaker Arrested in North Hollywood - North Hollywood-Toluca Lake, CA Patch

I wonder what that means?

Having a shoestring tied around the trigger, an extra hole drilled in a receiver where there shouldn't be one, or having a few sten gun type tubes and parts kits?

This article definitely needs pics.

Back
Top Bottom