• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Copicut Rifle Association is now a Steel Challenge Shooting Association Club.

Knob Creek

NES Member
The Copicut Rifle Association is now a SCSA Club. We will be running 4 Stage matches staring next month. Registration will be thru Practiscore.

http://www.copicutrifleassociation.org/

Welcome to SCSA - Steel Challenge

Driving Directions from Interstate 195 to CRA- From I-195 (East or West) DO not use GPS or it will send you over Four Wheel Drive Trails.

Take Exit 11, turn onto Ramp towards Reed Rd./Dartmouth/Hixville
Head North on Reed Road for 1.8 miles
Road name changes to N Hixville Road for 1.3 miles
Turn Right (North) onto Copicut Road for 1.3 miles (follow CRA sign)
Turn Right to stay on Copicut Road for 0.7 mile (follow CRA sign)
Turn Right onto Quanapoag Road (unpaved) for 0.4 miles (follow CRA sign)
Turn Left onto CRA drive (paved, gated) for 0.3 miles

Had a great match today for our first entry into SCSA here. Had about 40 shooters for this classifier match. Weather was near perfect. Thanks to all who came out and helped with setup and teardown and everything in between. Special thanks to Tandemkross and Fairhaven Firearms for their door prizes and support.

DSCN0450.JPG DSCN0451.JPG DSCN0454.JPG DSCN0458.JPG DSCN0462.JPG DSCN0465.JPG DSCN0467.JPG

Great event! Couple of new shooters and some top notch kids shooting too!
I can’t wait for the next one.

Stopped by in the morning with my buddy to check out the range and inquire about a membership. I never realized i was in the company of so many NES members. LoL

Stopped by in the morning with my buddy to check out the range and inquire about a membership. I never realized i was in the company of so many NES members. LoL
Are they accepting new members?
I’m pretty close and although I haven’t seen him in a bit, I do know a guy who’s been a member for quite awhile.

I'm new to this, do I sign up via Practiscore
Yes. Go to Practiscope and search matches, check the "steel challenge" filter options.

If you don't know which division you shoot, pick any, you can edit that later.

If you tell us what you will shoot we can let you know. Ex: rim fire pistol with optics, rim fire pistol iron sights, PCC, revolver...

Back
Top Bottom